Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 12:35
General Flynn on TRUTH social - fighting like a Flynn but in the best way :)

*2 pics...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
The best way???
By responding with a string of obscenities in abbreviated form?
By the "followers" shutting down any discourse by labeling the offending commentor a shill and a troll?
Shutting down discourse is the fingerprint of the enemy, or have you all forgotten?
WE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW BETTER are emulating the unawakened by blindly following.
We are tasked with being "Watchmen on the wall" which involves careful observation, gathering facts, and analyzing what we've gathered through our sense of discernment.
Even one big red flag is enough for me to place someone in my "Hmmm" file. Usually where there's smoke there's fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ.
BLIND TRUST in people who are in positions of authority is what got us in this mess to begin with. ๐Ÿ˜ถ
Anyone can say anything; it doesn't make it true. ๐Ÿคจ
Just like --
"The dog ate my homework"
"the check is in the mail" and
"I'll still love you in the morning."
๐Ÿง
02:51 PM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 March, 06:51
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
You expect military personal not to fight when engaged?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 09:45
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Responding to an accusation by simply saying "F**k you" rather than giving an argument against the accusation is not fighting back. On the contrary -- it's running away.

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
21 March, 06:40
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Thus the limits of Military .. I wonder if they have worked out their own insufficiencies yet? And done something about it....