Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 12:35
General Flynn on TRUTH social - fighting like a Flynn but in the best way :)

*2 pics...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well, thanks for posting Kim, I did not know the drama was still on Q(ue) here.

✍️Juan says Flynn is a Mason
✍️Juan also says while he is technically a Mason he is a devote Patriots trying to save this country they simply dont have the same view on the best way to do that.
✍️Juan also admitted that he would not want him to be President.

✍️Flynn is doing a great service to our country at them moment traveling the country getting ppl to get off their asses and get involved locally to take back our country.

Does Nana believe Juan, yes, he has never misled me.
I have met him and seen his real love and compassion for this country and u thr his eyes and actions that do not lie.

Nana thinks that while JFKJR and Flynn differ on how to proceed that doesnt mean they have to be nor are enemies at this point.
03:07 PM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 March, 06:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yup - I've been at two events and watched many more where he spoke. He's MOTIVATING people to get up off their ____ pride and laziness to be involved. - and for GOOD people not to just take politics as a spectator sport... He's also motivating people to be involved with Christ Jesus... Mason's don't do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 05:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He is paid handsomely, very handsomely, speaking around the country. To me, that's not altruistic. 🤔