Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
20 March, 09:35
Understand What Forgiveness Really Is.

Forgiveness Is NOT For The Other Person.

Forgiveness Is For YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
I also learned forgiveness is not so much what we think, it is laying that person or persons at the feet of Christ, and saying this is YOUR battle, then getting the popcorn.
09:38 AM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 March, 10:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
So very true. I have had to do this with my prodical son. It is never easy, but it is an act of trust and faith and a recognition that it is essential to take that step of faith. Then it takes patience and trust mixed with anticipation to see what God will do. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 10:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Oh its the difficult ones He uses also. I mean, I am still a hot mess, thank GOD for MERCY> lol And I take comfort knowing IF ours tried to make their bed in hell, HE WILL RIP the place apart to come get us. FACTS>

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 March, 09:51
Just another reason why I love Ms. Steph. 🙏❤️

20 March, 09:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Love ya brother, GOD is amazing. I thought about as a kid, where it said all the books could not contain all of His miracles. If they were attempted to be written down, so immense they could not.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 March, 09:48
Works every time, and Karma catches up to them so fast.

20 March, 09:51
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Yes, so much, and I have seen some amazing interventions as have I am so sure the rest of God's chillens.

Jes King @jes_US
20 March, 09:45
well done