Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
20 March, 09:35
Understand What Forgiveness Really Is.

Forgiveness Is NOT For The Other Person.

Forgiveness Is For YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 09:38
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I also learned forgiveness is not so much what we think, it is laying that person or persons at the feet of Christ, and saying this is YOUR battle, then getting the popcorn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 March, 10:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
So very true. I have had to do this with my prodical son. It is never easy, but it is an act of trust and faith and a recognition that it is essential to take that step of faith. Then it takes patience and trust mixed with anticipation to see what God will do. 😇

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Oh its the difficult ones He uses also. I mean, I am still a hot mess, thank GOD for MERCY> lol And I take comfort knowing IF ours tried to make their bed in hell, HE WILL RIP the place apart to come get us. FACTS>
10:06 AM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it