Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
19 March, 11:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Baron T looks so much like his dad here. The young brilliant Donald J Trump!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
19 March, 07:26
I FEELZ THERE SOME VIBES OF GREATNESS
πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜

WE ALL HAVE TO REMEMBER, WHAT WAS OUR LINEAGE... GOING TO AMERICA IS JUST A SHORT TIME TRIP...

BUT WE ALL HAVE SOME LINEAGE, SOME FAMILY DEEDS, FAMILY KARMA AND IT MUST BE FULLFILLED.

AND COMMON MANKIND GOAL IS FOOKING PEACE ON THIS TINY BLUE PLANET😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/5HMxttkCB...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
19 March, 06:41
Clues laid down from the get go.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 March, 05:28
yup potus eyes were watching close at larry king to see if he catch the date which he didnt . lol JFK Jr lives . i hope im around when he comes to the stage . Got to just love 45 πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
19 March, 03:13
JFK JR. supposedly died July 16th 1999
The letter was dated July 19th 1999
When telling the date he said September....August....July 19th
3 days different
3 different months
anyone able to decode that?
DEAD MEN DON'T WRITE LETTERSπŸ€œπŸ€›
Hello George😊

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 March, 06:56
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
The Terrible Threes.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
19 March, 03:06
i remember watching this and thinking why didn't anyone question the date on that letter πŸ€”

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
19 March, 03:00
My parents told me a story about his dad years ago and how he was extremely kind and generous.

One of their friends' parents was a driver for him. When that driver's car broke down, he bought him a brand new one.πŸ₯°

Apples never fall far from the tree.πŸ’ž

Hearts of gold...πŸ’›πŸ’›

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 02:58
Okay mentioned this before. Can't say the name as it is a private citizen. I was praying about Trump. On a phone call at work, a man mentions him. Goes on to say how fabulous his family is. Said his fam was indebted for doors that opened as a result of his dad. Went on to speak of Trump's mom and her charity work. The guy go so emotional he started crying. VERY thankful heartfelt words from him.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 March, 02:51
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
19 March, 02:35
There are a lot of connections between #Trump and JFK

See the video in this article titled "Trump/Fitzgerald/spear of God"

#Potus #MAGA #USA #usnews #politics #truth

LINK: https://www.thelightinthed...