Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The “fighting despite no formal recognition of being a soldier in a war that doesn’t officially exist” is the badass warrioring of the anons.

I hope history records information (inc bio/psycho) warfare as “first class” military ops and not merely an accessory or supporting role.

The absence of bombs and blood should not be confused with having an easy task. The psychological pressure of having loved ones brainwashed, weaponised, nanohacked, needle raped, and genetically murdered is intense.

This info militia will need special museums since it leaves behind few physical artefacts. I hope our stories can be captured contemporaneously; the “pro” historians are unlikely to be up to the job.
12:54 AM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
19 March, 04:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
God bless you Martin! My girlfriend and I have had this exact same conversation, but could not have expressed it so perfectly. You are a treasure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 March, 04:01
Martin, I think the process of The Great Awakening will absolutely lead to a total understanding for everyone… It really is Dark to Light… We don't need any material proof then… we're there (in the light) then along with all the other people. In addition, the Internet and the "agencies" remember everything ... 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
19 March, 02:19
2237. HISTORY WILL judge you well.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
19 March, 11:42
I'd say those of us involved have left digital footprints and trails all over the internet that should be archived and be loop played in the future war museums as the way to win without violence. All future generations need to learn that you can take down evil with words and determination.

barry burgess - Z @BarryB
19 March, 08:23
Uncharted waters we've all been adapting to

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 March, 08:18
Wholeheartedly believe as the story unfolds it will become the "stuff of legends" Martin ✨

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 March, 04:01
I have the sense that every battle, every heroic action and the opposite of such is recorded where it matters.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
19 March, 03:57

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 March, 02:21
recognition or not it doesnt matter to me but we all know the pain and suffering we endured ... its been a heavy burden dropping red pills on friends and family...still confined in the matrix...but we carry on...especially for the loved ones that still are sleeping...we are knowing they may never understand what we've been through to wake them...the war is real there is real victims and casualties...we were drawn to this for a reason and we all taken the oath to ourselves and to god...i will be happy to meet everyone afterwards though...the wwIII voluntary civil anons division reunion every so many years...lol kick ass party/cook out type deal...
but history should reflect the truth and the whole story...i will be happy just knowing there is a better world for my children and grandchildren's children that we leave for them...thanQs to everyone here ... the future is ours... still might have some rough bumps ahead but we broken [their] line its just a matter of time now?!✌️😎

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 March, 04:09
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Learning to live with the probability that we may fail to protect those we cherish and love the most ... living with that ... going on ... choosing in every moment, light. Takes us beyond our limits, past our personal and existential grief, beyond our identity, into the paradox of conscious detachment. A paradox as we must detach (neutral) without loosing love, soul, humanity, in fact we become stronger and more able to fight darkness knowing we will never give up, we will fight for them with no limits, no need for self - preservation.
Freedom is not Free but it is worth every sacrifice.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 March, 04:03
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
... "the wwIII voluntary civil anons division reunion every so many years..." ..... I really like that sentence! 🐸☀️

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
19 March, 01:59

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
19 March, 01:37
Are these sheep ever going to wake up because I’m beginning to think they are in a fooking coma?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 March, 01:32
I am in it since following George Webb and Field McConnell before Q ever came along . . . 5-6 years . . . That would be a really cool museum. I definitely see you giving great input into the creation of it. It has been a mental/emotional/spiritual battlefield and I have a whole new love and appreciation for Veterans. After growing up surrounded by a grandfather and 7 uncles who all served, I respect them and love them even more now than ever. I understand now feeling the alienation and not having anyone you love understand your pain. It is a rough road and I don't think I could continue without all of you. Love to my family here.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 March, 01:22
Interdimensional Ripples. 💧💦🌊

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 March, 01:02
It has been a tough war.
I was “drafted” in March 2020.

This has been a war created for Anons
Written by Anons
and Won by Anons

The “written history” could only be completed by a few good Anons,

after we reconcile with family, heal the vaxxed, navigate others in a new world.

Then may the real history of Anons be written by all who came and united.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
19 March, 01:10
We are the Anons, we fight for those still sleepeing. We are the ones never giving up!!! We come from all over the world and we will fight for Thuth, Freedom and LQVE for our children!!!TheBestIsYetToCome NCSWIC WWG1WGA

deborah sidener @debbiedo
19 March, 01:49
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication