Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 March, 12:54
The “fighting despite no formal recognition of being a soldier in a war that doesn’t officially exist” is the badass warrioring of the anons.

I hope history records information (inc bio/psycho) warfare as “first class” military ops and not merely an accessory or supporting role.

The absence of bombs and blood should not be confused with having an easy task. The psychological pressure of having loved ones brainwashed, weaponised, nanohacked, needle raped, and genetically murdered is intense.

This info militia will need special museums since it leaves behind few physical artefacts. I hope our stories can be captured contemporaneously; the “pro” historians are unlikely to be up to the job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I am in it since following George Webb and Field McConnell before Q ever came along . . . 5-6 years . . . That would be a really cool museum. I definitely see you giving great input into the creation of it. It has been a mental/emotional/spiritual battlefield and I have a whole new love and appreciation for Veterans. After growing up surrounded by a grandfather and 7 uncles who all served, I respect them and love them even more now than ever. I understand now feeling the alienation and not having anyone you love understand your pain. It is a rough road and I don't think I could continue without all of you. Love to my family here.
01:32 AM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it