Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 March, 12:54
The “fighting despite no formal recognition of being a soldier in a war that doesn’t officially exist” is the badass warrioring of the anons.

I hope history records information (inc bio/psycho) warfare as “first class” military ops and not merely an accessory or supporting role.

The absence of bombs and blood should not be confused with having an easy task. The psychological pressure of having loved ones brainwashed, weaponised, nanohacked, needle raped, and genetically murdered is intense.

This info militia will need special museums since it leaves behind few physical artefacts. I hope our stories can be captured contemporaneously; the “pro” historians are unlikely to be up to the job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 March, 02:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
recognition or not it doesnt matter to me but we all know the pain and suffering we endured ... its been a heavy burden dropping red pills on friends and family...still confined in the matrix...but we carry on...especially for the loved ones that still are sleeping...we are knowing they may never understand what we've been through to wake them...the war is real there is real victims and casualties...we were drawn to this for a reason and we all taken the oath to ourselves and to god...i will be happy to meet everyone afterwards though...the wwIII voluntary civil anons division reunion every so many years...lol kick ass party/cook out type deal...
but history should reflect the truth and the whole story...i will be happy just knowing there is a better world for my children and grandchildren's children that we leave for them...thanQs to everyone here ... the future is ours... still might have some rough bumps ahead but we broken [their] line its just a matter of time now?!✌️😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
Learning to live with the probability that we may fail to protect those we cherish and love the most ... living with that ... going on ... choosing in every moment, light. Takes us beyond our limits, past our personal and existential grief, beyond our identity, into the paradox of conscious detachment. A paradox as we must detach (neutral) without loosing love, soul, humanity, in fact we become stronger and more able to fight darkness knowing we will never give up, we will fight for them with no limits, no need for self - preservation.
Freedom is not Free but it is worth every sacrifice.
04:09 AM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it