Water Mark @Watermark
1/3

All my life I’ve felt that something about religion and our culture didn’t add up. Something was missing. Something else was counterfeit. I’ve felt this way even as a young child, 6-7 year’s old, sitting in Sunday school surrounded by other happily singing children. As I grew older and became an adult, I rejected the Word as it was presented as being a package deal with organized religion.

Decades later, after years of hard won wisdom and spurred by an urgent need for personal growth, I revisited my sense of discordance to try and resolve it.
01:30 PM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
18 March, 02:10
In response Water Mark to his Publication
This is So beautiful Sir! I put it in one piece, in two different formats. The truth to your words make me cry. Thank you for sharing and Bless you and all the work you all do for the 'Kittens.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
31 March, 06:07
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
This touched my spirit. So beautifully written. Brother no one can save anyone, that is Jesus's job, But we can pray for them and love them where they are at. The Holly Spirit will draw them, We believers are the salt and light . Just be ready to give a account of the hope that is in you which is Jesus. Sing and dance this is Glory days Rejoice and be glad for everything. God's got this. You just work on getting your self Holy before God. Seek the Kingdom and all things will be added unto you. Honey in a short while you will be so busy sharing the truth, you'll say stop I'm tired....LOL hugs and love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 April, 12:22
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I understand this, felt it all my life! 🙏🏼🙌🏻💫👊🏻

Water Mark @Watermark
18 March, 01:33
1.5/3

I awoke.
I searched and listened.
I scoffed and dismissed much only to return to it, not wanting to believe.
I crossed the cascade of realization that much of my ‘knowledge’ was coarse lies.
I started over to rebuild what is provable vs what was merely accepted.
I learn every day and see with new eyes.

As with most who have dug this deep, I now recognize that everything returns to the Message of Love from Jesus. Everything. Whether reached by searching with one’s heart or with cold logic; the conclusion is inescapable. The shadows prove that there is light

Water Mark @Watermark
18 March, 01:32
2/3

I’ve been humbled with pitiful inadequacy and the shame of past failures. I’ve been burdened with responsibilities, whom I love, and who direct my actions towards them and not my desires.

Now, as an anon and with a new understanding of Christ’s Message, I show up to muster; volunteering to fight this evil which few can see. I stand in line at attention, with a sharpened hoe and wearing my hastily mended version of the armor of God, ready to go and crush snakes. My fears are countered by my resolve. I will fight until I die; and fully expect this eventual outcome.

The sergeant calls me to duty. He is intimidating and utterly confident. He takes my weapons as if to inspect them. Then casts them aside. In their stead, I’m given a cardboard box filled with warm towels and bag of bacon scraps. I’m told to go rescue starving, feral kittens caught in a storm drain

Water Mark @Watermark
18 March, 01:32
3/3

I am completely unsuited for this activity. I have little patience. And I certainly do not have a calm, welcoming demeanor. I am not a light worker. I am not an empath. I work with machines. Sometimes I use a hammer.

I’ve been kneeling by this drain pipe for 2+ years now; waiting with attempts at patience. I’ve tried to be nice and reassuring. The kittens come closer occasionally. I coax them with the bites of truth bacon. A couple times I’ve tried to grab one only to have it run away and be twice as shy as before. I’m failing at my assigned task and the water is rising.

Anons, I ask that maybe you could say a few prayers for these kittens and to help me gain the skills I need to save them. There are many more waiting after them.

Patience
Calmness
Empathy
Vibrations of love
Peace no matter the outcome

Thank you all.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 March, 02:03
I stand with you.
I know some of the things I have talked with you about are hard to believe much less prove.
My experience with spiritual matters align with what you say.
I learned the art of dissociation during church and school.
I have been fortunate to have mentors along the path to being here.
Today, I want to dig and find what will help all of us. I sprinkle humor in with truth, and try to help raise everyones positive vibes.
We all feel ill equipped on how we should do this, but if not us, then who?
I am glad you have opened up and are here with us. The time will present itself as to how and when to save the kittens.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
18 March, 02:14
Being a lightworker doesn't mean your light does not shine. Daily I seek out reasons to just laugh with total strangers in the grocery or just compliment someone on a beautiful spring dress..
Your light is contagious, and your smile moves more people than you know.
Stay the course... Trust me you fit right in ,,,