Water Mark @Watermark
18 March, 01:30
1/3

All my life I’ve felt that something about religion and our culture didn’t add up. Something was missing. Something else was counterfeit. I’ve felt this way even as a young child, 6-7 year’s old, sitting in Sunday school surrounded by other happily singing children. As I grew older and became an adult, I rejected the Word as it was presented as being a package deal with organized religion.

Decades later, after years of hard won wisdom and spurred by an urgent need for personal growth, I revisited my sense of discordance to try and resolve it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
18 March, 01:32
In response Water Mark to his Publication
3/3

I am completely unsuited for this activity. I have little patience. And I certainly do not have a calm, welcoming demeanor. I am not a light worker. I am not an empath. I work with machines. Sometimes I use a hammer.

I’ve been kneeling by this drain pipe for 2+ years now; waiting with attempts at patience. I’ve tried to be nice and reassuring. The kittens come closer occasionally. I coax them with the bites of truth bacon. A couple times I’ve tried to grab one only to have it run away and be twice as shy as before. I’m failing at my assigned task and the water is rising.

Anons, I ask that maybe you could say a few prayers for these kittens and to help me gain the skills I need to save them. There are many more waiting after them.

Patience
Calmness
Empathy
Vibrations of love
Peace no matter the outcome

Thank you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
Being a lightworker doesn't mean your light does not shine. Daily I seek out reasons to just laugh with total strangers in the grocery or just compliment someone on a beautiful spring dress..
Your light is contagious, and your smile moves more people than you know.
Stay the course... Trust me you fit right in ,,,
02:14 PM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
21 March, 11:57
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Thank you, Sigis.

I try to stay positive. I believe we attract what we project. I believe we can effect everything and everyone around us with our intentions.

I appreciate your reply, encouragement, and prayers. I was frustrated to the point of frantic and needed a breakthrough moment. Just that fast, I now have a glimmer of hope of reaching someone dear.

Thank you.

Prayer works and intentions matter.

"Ask and it shall be given."

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
19 April, 05:57
This is a part of a book that I wrote. Made me think of how you might be feeling. I wrote this as a "Journal"... that day or week was this:

I don’t know how to get
through the day anymore.
It’s like treading water without
a current to carry you. No one
knows how the stream ebbs or
flows….
Front… back… tossed and
tumbled, it is a maze just like
Rocky Pass and Devil’s elbow in
Alaska.
Pin balling, shooting around
barrier waters as icy cold,
raging and moving your every
motion, no matter what you
do, you most certainly are
going to crash.
But God is in control. Boulders
slingshot you through passes
and then…. Still waters. I am
still seeking the still waters,
where life is tranquil; however,
I am at peace.
My life has moved me in so
many ways, raging rivers, still
waters, but the WATERFALLS
are the scariest.
But they are the Prettiest, most
Awesome power, and they
Rage on…
Just like ME