Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Repost of Todd Burgun(d) call, after JFK Jr plane went missing.
Fun facts:
- Todd Burgund when translated from French means Red Fox/Fire Fox - Red Panda.
- Todd Burgund's voice is pretty familiar, as we've heard similar voice in Joe M videos and also it was name of one of Joe M's accounts on Twitter, after suspensions.
Video attached.
03:49 PM - Mar 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
18 July, 12:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
To me it sounds like the same voice as the voice behind the storm is upon us videos.

if you compare that voice to any of the JFK Jr interviews of the past they match.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 July, 06:30
Red panda……wow. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 July, 05:51
Precisely

Soul Shine @soulshine
16 July, 03:56
Interesting how they kept repeating 9:39 pm EST. Military time would be 21:39. Went to Q post 2139. It referred to two time zones, CST and EST. CST, hour behind, 20:39. Q post 2039 along with tomorrow being July 4th on the Julian calendar, and 17/7/2022 (1776) on the Gregorian seemed fitting.

Q Post 2039

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!

WE, THE PEOPLE!
FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA.
LET FREEDOM RING, PATRIOTS.
IT IS YOUR TIME.
IF AMERICA FALLS, THE WORLD FALLS.
UNITED WE STAND!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Q+

Soul Shine @soulshine
16 July, 05:11
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Also, on the International Fixed Calendar (13 month calendar) tomorrow is July 2nd. The day, in 1776, the Continental Congress declared its freedom from Great Britain.

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 July, 05:51
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Honestly, I want to say , love to celebrate that day every day🇱🇷❤️☝️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 July, 01:32
I seriously miss Joe M and The Mrs….

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 July, 05:55
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Honestly I agree 💯 if it wasn’t for us getting VK back , it would be more difficult to have moral !

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 July, 06:22
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
As do I.

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
16 July, 12:37
That is so his voice.

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
16 July, 11:50
I remember when JoeM changed his name to Todd Burgun. It didn't last long because he was suspended again. Tubi has a documentary called Dark Legacy 2 that tells the story.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
16 July, 11:41
red panda! i love this movie and game. it has made me smarter better and stronger following Q and learning to decode, or try to at least. people who havent cared are lost souls.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 July, 12:31
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
Agreed! Exactly.👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 July, 11:35
That really did sound like Joe M.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 July, 11:30
Thank you!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
16 July, 11:12
WOW, the voice sounds VERY familiar!

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
16 July, 10:58
i remember the day very clearly. America and the world was sad and in disbelief. i also remember hearing this on the news! everything makes sense now. Lookong back it was a big part the brilliant plan! cant wait to see John again and his beautufl wife and sister in law❤️🇺🇸🍿

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 July, 10:50
Wow! Didn’t [they] claim Carolyn was going to leave John for her ex, Michael Bergin? Dasting... The voice sounds like JoeM & JFK Jr. Coincidence?

A ‘Petty Officer’ is given permission to make this statement, after the Pentagon takes over the invetigation? Uhm, ok. 🤣

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 July, 10:47
I believe Todd Burgun=Joe M=Midnite Strider=Mad Dog caller
And also now our own Red Panda?!
Damn! This movie getting good! 🍿🍿

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
16 July, 10:45
A very close friend of mine was in the group of people searching for JFKJr. A VERY close friend who could not tell me everything, but told me enough. I will never believe he was taken from us that night. John 5:5-9.

16 July, 10:45
A very close friend of mine was in the group of people searching for JFKJr. A VERY close friend who could not tell me everything, but told me enough. I will never believe he was taken from us that night. John 5:5-9.

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 July, 10:37
Oh wow!!! I never knew I was looking at a Red Panda and certainly had no idea what it meant! I have "Whiplash" from all the twists and turns in this movie. 😆😎

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
16 July, 10:29
How did a petty officer get permission to talk about this to the news and why would the news air him? Despite the sound of the name, a petty officer is not an officer. He is just an enlisted man.

16 July, 10:51
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
public informationinon officer

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
16 July, 09:59
Now the lightbulb goes on! 💡 Red Panda. I seemed to have missed the meaning of all VK's Red Panda posts. I see what ya did there, VK.

arba happihr @arba
16 July, 09:38
I thank God daily for waking me up to watch this movie playing around me.
I am so thankful for Jr. and Trump, there aren't words to share how thankful I am.
Joe M.. I followed him here. Jimbo 66 too
Im on the right path, now to figure out where we are.

Storm Rider @StormRider
16 July, 09:36
@johnny Q will you please provide a link to this video?

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
16 July, 08:25
💗.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
16 July, 05:49
Also Todd Burgen. Todd burgundy??? Anchor man????

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
16 July, 05:48
9:39

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 July, 04:53
IYKYK

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 July, 04:28
TS 2:49 > 69

English Viking @Artist_
16 July, 04:32
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
amen🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 July, 03:36
Hello Jr! We have your back. 🙏

Scat ling @scatling
16 July, 03:26
This JFK Jr. thing often brings up hard memories for me personally, as I lost my older brother that same week (maybe that same day?) who was 39 just as JFK Jr. was. So while the whole country was mourning the life of JFK Jr. and all he was and could have been, my family and I were mourning the loss of my dear brother and wondering if we could have done anything different to help him.

I mean, it is great if JFK Jr. comes back, but it will also only magnify the fact that my brother will definitely not be coming back. :(

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
16 July, 03:51
In response Scat ling to her Publication
I'm so sorry about the loss of your older brother. It is so hard to lose a family member......and I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for your family to have his loss overshadowed in this manner. Sending you healing thoughts and much compassion.

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
16 July, 03:19
i recognize that voice. 😊