Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 March, 03:49
Repost of Todd Burgun(d) call, after JFK Jr plane went missing.
Fun facts:
- Todd Burgund when translated from French means Red Fox/Fire Fox - Red Panda.
- Todd Burgund's voice is pretty familiar, as we've heard similar voice in Joe M videos and also it was name of one of Joe M's accounts on Twitter, after suspensions.
Video attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
16 July, 03:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This JFK Jr. thing often brings up hard memories for me personally, as I lost my older brother that same week (maybe that same day?) who was 39 just as JFK Jr. was. So while the whole country was mourning the life of JFK Jr. and all he was and could have been, my family and I were mourning the loss of my dear brother and wondering if we could have done anything different to help him.

I mean, it is great if JFK Jr. comes back, but it will also only magnify the fact that my brother will definitely not be coming back. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
I'm so sorry about the loss of your older brother. It is so hard to lose a family member......and I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for your family to have his loss overshadowed in this manner. Sending you healing thoughts and much compassion.
03:51 AM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply
Scat ling @scatling
16 July, 04:41
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Thank you. He had told me from a very early age that he would not see the year 2000. Hard to say if in the end it wasn't a self-fulfilled prophecy.

Most of the time it is ok, but this time not so much. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I am still awake and not sure why.