Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
21 February, 09:48
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Got my Journeyman plumbing license at 23 through Local 98 Detroit without any debt in the end. 5 years of getting paid to attend trade school, free college degree, countless certifications and free welding training. Cant beat it. I also got my best friend into the trades and he just turned out a coue months ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 February, 04:23
More value than a college party degree. Trade schools and apprenticeships are the way to go in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
17 February, 09:09
Plumbers, rehab/remodelers and electricians are in HUGE demand all across Texas right now. Just sayin'...

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
17 February, 08:43
I have been saying this for YEARS! I come from a family of tradesmen and longshormen. My sister and I think trade schools need to be re-imagined with business courses taught with the trades so that its also an "entrepreneurial" education. What else could be more American. I would love for this idea to make its way to reality.

Angela Martin @Marangela
17 February, 08:35
And you won't owe hundreds of thousands of dollars in tuituion, and interest on the loan

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
15 February, 05:16
College is a ripoff these days.
Go to trade school!

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
15 February, 11:42
i believe Teade Scools are very very important especially today!!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 11:26
🇺🇸Pay Me!😁

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
15 February, 10:57
I will totally promote trade schools and Vocational technical schools. My son attended a vocational technical school for 4 years of his high school years. He has a learning disability because he was a premie. We told him to succede you need a trade, not a college degree. He studied Diseal Mechanic, as soon as he turned 18, he also got his CDL, He is 21 and has been working a fulltime job since he was 17, his last year of High school, through the vo-tech he was an apprentice for Freightliner as a mechanic. He presently makes 32.00 an hour because of a trade. Not in debt and enjoying life.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
09 February, 08:17
I will share I am a 51 year old female raised in an automotive shop and still work in one. Although I don't fix em anymore. Also a Bartender and former EMT.

Jim French @Circuitriders
09 February, 07:57
There is a shortage of people with technical skills and we need our trade schools back in High School to mentor youth.

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
08 February, 08:28
I personally promote trades over education (which actually means training the animal) any day. Those are skills that can be used just about anywhere. I am a journeyman, and also hold 13 certificates. Now lets talk about men getting over being threatened by women in the trades.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
03 February, 08:55
aint this the truth!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
03 February, 09:17
Trade is an Art ❤️🇺🇸I am in the Business and I have always been in the art business ,many different fields of art🇺🇸Love this post 💯🇺🇸

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
02 February, 11:15
Colleges and universities need to be changed into Trade Schools...

JCis Qing @JCisQing1776
02 February, 10:51
liked and shared, now im commenting. im actually a teacher that is incredibly fed up with education. this is my last semester of teaching (after 12 years), and only a handful of people know it. i am currently working part time for a construction co. and am stoked to be full time with them come june!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 10:01
Speaking of schools. We also need civics classes desperately back in our grade schools. Our children need to learn what their rights are, and they need to learn our Bill of Rights. I too, believe trade schools are good for young adults, many may never use the learned trade, but will at least have it!

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
02 February, 10:04
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
These poor kids have been through hell. They need a break. They need to bring back woodshop class, auto class, sewing, home economics as well. I learned so much from those classes. These poor kids have been through an emotional roller coaster. I have a 12 year old daughter. It has affected her on so many levels.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
02 February, 09:59
My goal, I want to open a school that offers all trades, it will empower our awesome youth. I have been in Education for years, there is a giant void. We need to teach kids how to be makers not just consumers. Carpenters, plumbing, welding, electrical, mechanics, art and farming, followed with entrepreneurial classes. full package ...dreams 🙏❤️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 February, 08:48
Hire a plumber, electrician, mechanic, etc and you know this is the truth!

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
02 February, 05:35
Live this idea! HVAC training got us through a lot of hard times.

Lily Morales @Pachimama
02 February, 04:22
100% SUPPORT FOR TRADE SCHOOLS VS. COLLEGE!!! I am one who went to Tech School, learned to sew & prepare meals. I have been fighting to bring trade schools back, in a heart beat!!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
02 February, 04:28
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
It seems to mat that learning a trade is never going to be a skill without a use. Service oriented jobs are always needed.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
02 February, 04:07
Yes they should promote trade schools. If nobody passes on the skills who will be our builders of the future? Too many unemployed who could undoubtedly find a job through these kind of projects. Well done 👏👏

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
01 February, 03:03
Trade Schools are Absolutely the Best, my father was a Master Brickmason. He tauggt me to love Construction Work from the Ground Level. Once in High School going to our local VoTech in I inrolled in Drafting with Great Enthusiasm. Trade Schools offer many varieties of courses to all those interested 100%.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 02:46
MORE PASSION!!!

Trade school students learn USEFUL skills & they're not feeding the corrupt university system!

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
01 February, 10:39
I agree! Lets promote the trades in schools and give youth serious opportunities in these fields. I have some ideas.

anon one @Gamma50
01 February, 09:06
Skilled people are needed. We need technical schools that offer real world experience. People who can build and fix buildings. And let us not forget, we also need farmers. And so much more, we need people who can make furniture and clothes and bake bread. We've lost skills. We need schools where these skills are taught. And importantly, teachers who honor these skills and want to pass them on.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
01 February, 09:23
In response anon one to her Publication
Grew up from 7th grade having votech classes, 4-H horticulture farming dairy, pipe fitters, iron working... Community Vocational Technical College Two Year Degrees were everywhere then they were gone. It was creepy. They were SHUTTING DOWN knowledge, breaking off, interfering with one generation, that would bring demise to the surrounding communities. Our people are Too intelligent. We pulled our kids out, taught them ourselves, apprenticeshiped and told those bad people in the state capitol to shove it!

Ha! Trump "The Apprentice"🙃
Trump's so sneaky!👍
He Told Us Then To Apprenticeshi

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
01 February, 09:28
In response anon one to her Publication
*Apprenticeship

Trump was Telling Us Back Then...
To Apprenticeship And Entrepreneur!
💕🙏🇺🇸👍💕

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 February, 08:41
My nephew is doing very well as a welder. My son is a sheriff deputy, and he makes more money than my husband and i put together when we were working, and we have 3 degrees between us! College can be overrated.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 08:47
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Look at all the brilliant INVENTIONS brought by uneducated people over the years.
For so long now, many are pigeon holed into studies they were not suited for; many studies go against GOD.
Education is the biggest killer of ideas and any with ideas, the elite still them.