Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
01 February, 08:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
02 February, 04:22
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
100% SUPPORT FOR TRADE SCHOOLS VS. COLLEGE!!! I am one who went to Tech School, learned to sew & prepare meals. I have been fighting to bring trade schools back, in a heart beat!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
It seems to mat that learning a trade is never going to be a skill without a use. Service oriented jobs are always needed.
04:28 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HerpnutPat in this post can reply
Lily Morales @Pachimama
02 February, 04:43
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
You know know what is sad, some people (Doctors in particular) go to college to learn how to treat patients, that is ther passion BUT big pharma stops them from practicing what they love. I am self employed, high school and trade school graduate, no college. I personally know 4 doctors that left the profession, one is now a home builder. It's sad but they gave up their medical licenses and they are much happier.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
02 February, 07:33
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
It is a terrible situation, physicians cannot even practise their craft. Everything has become bottom line, paperwork and CYA. Big Pharma isn't the only PITA, the beaurocrats running the insurance are just paper pushers and deniers.