Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The alternative to “trust the plan” is “foolishly aggrandise yourself then die horribly”.

I’ll take the plan.
08:20 AM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
15 March, 09:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Same. There is no other option.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 March, 11:29
it is sad to read a few of the comments below your past, @martingeddes . Tells me some ppl have learned nothing over the past 4+ years about comms. Guess I have a tad of an advantage having been raised by a MIL Officer who used to teach us using plastic mil toys how to strategize, surprise, and overcome your enemy plastic green toy soldiers.
There is so much happening that is visible on this site, even! May eyes be opened asap, and more digital warriors birthed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 March, 11:23
I vote to trust the plan!

MvA_r @MvA_r
15 March, 10:49
Was you doing nothing part of the plan?
Was whatever you did irrelevant part of the plan?
Was it always clear what you were going to do in line with what is the plan?

MvA_r @MvA_r
15 March, 03:29
In response MvA_r to his Publication
@martingeddes
I have a facial profile pic...
Good enough for you to actually respond more than a like?

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
15 March, 10:47
🙏🏽 I’ll take the plan too

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
15 March, 10:42
trust the plan

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 March, 10:42

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 March, 10:41
I never heard what "the plan" actually was. Join an experimental mRNA human trial? I interpreted "trust the plan" to mean, "trust that somebody is doing something, so you don't have to do anything". I can't tell if it's working or not.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 March, 10:43
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
It IS working, and on so many levels!

If you can't see it, I'm sorry.

Maybe it's not time for you to see it yet.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
15 March, 08:31
I will take the Plan, too, but after 4 1/2 years, we are all getting mighty tired.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
15 March, 08:29
Amen!
I remain standing!