Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
15 March, 02:40
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Something I've been thinking about for some time. Melania was a teen model, right?

So she either witnessed young women being taken advantage of or was herself. Or maybe she saw that it was worse than being taken advantage of...

That being said:

Don - hey baby! It's time for me to be President. The best President ever!

Melania - ok! but I'm doing the typical FLOTUS healthcare initiative a little different this time.

Don - how so?

Melania - I'm going to round up all the pedos.

Don - DEAL! You are going to piss SO many people off! I love it when you piss people off! You make me proud to call you Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
14 March, 10:13
and she can walk gracefully with 10-inch spiked heels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
14 March, 09:33
sales would skyrocket...

not her priority for certain

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 March, 08:38
OUR TRUE WHITE HAT Q QUEEN !!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE SURPRISED WHO IS TALKING TO YOU HERE -Q

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
14 March, 07:07
Melania is PURE - Beauty, Class, Brains, Love and Light.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 March, 07:04
In her blockchain dress.👇 Melania is more than beautiful, she is intelligent, elegant, patriotic, savvy, graceful, loving, kind, joyful, good, and gentle of spirit. 💖

amy lilley @amylilley
14 March, 06:31
‘First and Lady’, both being operative words🐸🇺🇸❤️😇🙏🏻😎

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 March, 06:29
when floppy and satan were in the white house i was too busy with my jab posioned child to really pay too much attention to anything else.......but i distinctly remember wondering why was floppy treated like a super duper beauty in all the desgner magazines & vogue look books fashionista and praised sooo much when she /he looked like a beast?? hmmm yeh....now I know 🙄

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 March, 06:31
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
It`s just a Marker of how to spot the Good Ppl

Sorry to hear about your Child --- Pray they have recovered !

God Bless

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 March, 06:28
Honestly. Could you see her coming on after Big Mike. She has way too much class to appear on these 3rd rate dog shows.

Celery Juicer @Emme
14 March, 06:25
There's not a rag on the planet deserving of her!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
14 March, 10:17
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
George

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 March, 06:17
Pure Class 💗

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 March, 06:16
Rectification is a coming! ❤️

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
14 March, 05:54
Melania is the true essence of what a REAL WOMAN is.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 March, 05:45

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
14 March, 08:48
🤮🤮

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
15 March, 02:27
Hey don't critisice her like that.

She worked her balls off for that spot!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 05:45
YEAH cuz those other freakos that run the mags are baphotranny or ds. GOD WINS> GOD BLESS FLOTUS>

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 March, 06:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
MAY GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR FLOTUS!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️MELANIA❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️