Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 04:18
Elon is awake with us too dropping some savage memes and pissing off the normies 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 March, 11:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sometimes I picture someone like you or VK playing the role of Elon🥸Is it even him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
14 March, 11:38
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I don't think it's him or many others we are seeing, but I'm CRAY CRAY, so don't listen to me... 😂😂😂🤯😑🥴🙃👀🙄😆😁

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
14 March, 12:27

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
We’re all a little CRAY CRAY at this point🥴🥴🥴

14 March, 12:39
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Cray Cray Club & proooooooud of it!
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😁!!!!!!!

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
♥️♥️🥴🥴
01:02 PM - Mar 14, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Pitterpat28 in this post can reply
14 March, 01:03
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
😂🤣😂thx for the smiles 😁😆