Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 04:18
Elon is awake with us too dropping some savage memes and pissing off the normies 🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 March, 11:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sometimes I picture someone like you or VK playing the role of ElonπŸ₯ΈIs it even him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
14 March, 11:38
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I don't think it's him or many others we are seeing, but I'm CRAY CRAY, so don't listen to me... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€―πŸ˜‘πŸ₯΄πŸ™ƒπŸ‘€πŸ™„πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
14 March, 12:27

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
We’re all a little CRAY CRAY at this pointπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

14 March, 12:39
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Cray Cray Club & proooooooud of it!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜!!!!!!!

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
14 March, 01:02

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
β™₯️β™₯️πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚thx for the smiles πŸ˜πŸ˜†
01:03 PM - Mar 14, 2022
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it