Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Elon is awake with us too dropping some savage memes and pissing off the normies 🤣
04:18 AM - Mar 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
05 May, 08:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
23 March, 09:44
I’m usually good at using discernment and being able to identify good or bad guys but Elon isn’t too easy to figure out! He’s always all over the map and seems to ME, could be playjng both sides and may indeed be a GREY HAT!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 March, 09:17
Love it!!!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 March, 06:09
Twitter made a deal with him to keep his tweets in check😅😅 looks like thats working out fab for them😅😅🔥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 04:12
Let's see:
Normies are:
Against guns especially AR-15s & AK-47s, confiscate them all!
Against borders totally
Against turning off the Russian oil pipeline
Against murdering the leaders of other countries
Against starving ppl out buy cutting their supply lines

No wait that cant be true because:
They want to put AK-47s & motif cocktail bombs in the hands of everyone in Ukraine.
They want Ukraine to close their borders
They want B1d3 to cut the Russian Pipeline to EU
They want ANYONE available to murder Putin
They want all trade & banking cut off from the Russian ppl.

🧐🧐🧐🧐

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
14 March, 03:10
Elon knows cancel culture will end ... probably soon so he doesn't care about backlash affecting profits.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
14 March, 03:10
Elon knows cancel culture will end ... probably soon so he doesn't care about backlash affecting profits.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 March, 11:34
Sometimes I picture someone like you or VK playing the role of Elon🥸Is it even him?

Not Important @Notimportant
14 March, 11:38
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I don't think it's him or many others we are seeing, but I'm CRAY CRAY, so don't listen to me... 😂😂😂🤯😑🥴🙃👀🙄😆😁

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 March, 10:34
Whats up with his challenge to fight for Ukraine man v man?😂

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
14 March, 10:32
Kek = = = > < >

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 March, 09:53
too many "V I R T U A L . S I G N A L I N G" normies.

So right ... says hes apolitical, but he's all business in my mind ... and w/out (DJT) policy ... business will sink, imho.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 March, 06:55
I bet Elon knows about 17

Bay 17d @Bay17d
14 March, 12:23
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
nice catch!

also thought this was cool

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
14 March, 05:40
Is the Tesla car in space trolling as well?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 March, 05:31
Libs triggered, or in this case MSM brainwashed crowd.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 March, 05:18
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
14 March, 04:38
he is like you Doq cool a/f!
and he is trolling normies that is pretty funny!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
14 March, 04:21
Sometimes I wonder if he's awake or entirely something else

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
14 March, 09:50
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Same thoughts... sometimes I wouldn't be surprised if he is the first arrest that will "shock" the world.