Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 04:18
Elon is awake with us too dropping some savage memes and pissing off the normies 🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 March, 11:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sometimes I picture someone like you or VK playing the role of ElonπŸ₯ΈIs it even him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
14 March, 11:38
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I don't think it's him or many others we are seeing, but I'm CRAY CRAY, so don't listen to me... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€―πŸ˜‘πŸ₯΄πŸ™ƒπŸ‘€πŸ™„πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
14 March, 12:27

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
We’re all a little CRAY CRAY at this pointπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

Cray Cray Club & proooooooud of it!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜!!!!!!!
12:39 PM - Mar 14, 2022
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
14 March, 01:02

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
β™₯️β™₯️πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

14 March, 01:03
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚thx for the smiles πŸ˜πŸ˜†