Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
13 March, 05:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
These creatures 🐍 are sick. Looks like they both have been replaced…. demonic IMO, Pray for the babies🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 March, 06:14
how very sir francis bacon of them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 09:31
Vk following 1031
Q post 131

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ln25Q56n No. 148871375
POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 March, 09:26

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 March, 09:27
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Had a dream about it right before it was annouced to tbr world 😎

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 05:41
SORRY looks like people I would ban if I were bartending at a honky tonk, I would just be like nope, ya'll git.

memes matter @NoComment
13 March, 06:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂❤,but i still believe one has to really play a part if infiltration is to worQ

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 March, 05:40
I thought they just had baby "Y"
same time the Japanese " Killing Stone" broke open for the first time in 1000 years letting out the 9 tailed fox?
I think Elon is sitting this one out VK

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 March, 02:22
The name of the child depends obviously of what fake news paper you read or............they changed their mind..................or these people are sick....................or good actors........................or the whole world is sick. You chose.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
12 March, 12:06
XRP XRP

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 March, 09:19
Black hat...gray hat....white hat with a twist? As the Anons Goes....what a crazy few years these have been....more plot twist over and over. Still feel like i am with C.S. Lewis in the Narnia books....you have to ultimately search for the truth...but ultimately...YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD!

Mar Jek @Mjekel
11 March, 08:06
Heard in an article The baby was going to be named Y. I wonder if it will stand for Ythefooke? Hey, name your child what you want as long as you can afford body guards for the kids lifetime

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
11 March, 08:04
😂 You do too know if it's true.
This is actually more believable than the truth.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
11 March, 06:19
did the apl go down or up

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
11 March, 07:08
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
up 😎

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

suZy Connolly @suZq14
11 March, 06:09
Y

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 March, 05:50
I believe her name is shortened to Y.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 March, 05:55
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Like Y would you have an upside down criss on your wrist and Y are you carrying a sword.
I might also ask Y is they called Y when they name is Exa.
Excuse the grammar, these pronouns give he a headache.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 March, 05:20
Plot twist you didn't see coming... their narratives are getting crazier and crazier!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 08:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The only image Nana that flows into my mind when her name comes up was the pic of her several months pregnant with a pentagram either inked or tattooed on her baby belly.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 March, 02:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
yes and it´s obviously not enough to wake the last ones !! I don´t know how crazy it has to be to wake them up.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
11 March, 05:18
substitute grimes?

ears seem longer,
chin pointier in pic below

both gone & replaced ?

Nunya Business @AAug22
11 March, 05:08
ok this is weird...just opened twatter and this was in the trending side bar for me...of all people....

Does this count as more entertaining propaganda for you @vincentkennedy ?🤣

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
11 March, 04:47
WEIRD!

Yesterday I read that she disclosed that she delivered a girl and that they named the baby "Y"

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
11 March, 04:46
P for what planet are your parents from?🤤

chore Toke @choretoke
11 March, 04:45
THAT’S A SHIM ON THE RIGHT SIDE, A MAN❗️🧐the eyes, mouth, shoulders, jaw and the way its leaning on Musk🧐

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 March, 04:49
In response chore Toke to her Publication
XRP 😂😂
perhaps thats why they needed a surrogate 😂
Also yesterday the new daughter was apparently called Y , but I suppose its all just an alphabet soup 🤗

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
11 March, 04:40
I saw this and thought the same!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
11 March, 04:37
would that make it

PRYX 'r' us ?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 March, 04:35
The child was born Dec 2021 via surrogate.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 March, 04:33
Elon has 8 children😲 his current wife looks like a teen in her super odd music videos. He definitely has an odd taste in females. https://youtu.be/1FH-q0I1f...