Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Truth Social team dropping Q hints and WWG1WGA references all over the place but most people are oblivious to it. lol.

Even “MAGA Patriots” don’t really get it.

Boy oh boy are we in for a treat down the home stretch...

🕶
01:39 AM - Mar 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
10 March, 03:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We'd certainly "get it" if we were able to get on Truth Social. LOL!!!! I was pre-registered months ago....and NADA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
09 March, 06:48
Hubs is right next to me, been on his TS all day. I am not jealous or anything like that. He is Redcell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
09 March, 04:30
I am still taking a wait and see attitude. Trump really let many conservatives down with his RINO endorsement in Texas during our Primary. Not reall happy.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
09 March, 06:43
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
I am in Texas. Not disappointed. Intrigued. I think Trump has turned on the spotlight. Need some butter for your popcorn?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 March, 02:36
Thank You for letting us know ... why is no one is talking about truth social on Twittwat???

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
09 March, 01:33
Im still on the waiting list.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 March, 09:31
You can see Truth Social posts at Qagg if you are not yet on Truth Social.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 March, 09:31
You can see Truth Social posts at Qagg if you are not yet on Truth Social.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
09 March, 06:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I must be doing it wrong....can't see Truth Social on Qagg....uggh.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
09 March, 09:27
😎

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 March, 09:24
not on need web or android version.

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 March, 09:21
Anyone know when android version will be available?

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
09 March, 09:04
Q Team

its like the A Team but way better. more Q’s

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
09 March, 08:16
"We have never been told the full truth question everything"

(I'm so ready, @doqholliday ! But i'm still in the 100's of thousands on the waiting list! grrrrrr)

Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
09 March, 08:04

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
09 March, 11:35
In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication
SOLVED:

YE HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD THE FULL TRUTH QUESTION EVERYTHING

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 March, 06:33
Some of us have Post Twatter Stress Disorder and only engage new social media platforms gingerly…

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
09 March, 07:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
That's a good one🤣👍🏻

deborah sidener @debbiedo
09 March, 06:30
You cant even link to Truth Social IM NOT LIKING THIS. I DON'T HAVE A PHONE DOES TRUMP KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
09 March, 02:34
Oooh, that is so cool! I wish I was there with y'all but I can't get on yet. 🙁

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 March, 02:26
i can't use it. i'm on a laptop and refuse to own a "smart" phone....this platform should be like f/b, twitter - no apps. the apps are where they get ya!

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
09 March, 09:34
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Same here. Is it going to become available for us laptop only folks?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 March, 02:38
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
tracking apps

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
09 March, 02:06
Anons get it.
Most MAGA still see through the lens of
GOP/DEM...R/D

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 01:52
Idk Nana is like #600 ,000 to get on so it may be a while.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
09 March, 02:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yah....I'm on my iPad and still sitting at #717 ,000 LOL! Now *I'M* gonna be awhile. LOL!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 March, 01:49

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 March, 02:41
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
IT'S WORTH THE WAIT, BESIDES RIGHT NOW ANONUP.COM IS NUMBER ONE. 😎👍

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
09 March, 01:47
sad to be missing the TS @q party! still on the waitlist. and i agree - in general i found many of the “MAGA Patriots” were some of my toughest vax conversations to explain why I didn’t want it. so odd.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
09 March, 02:45
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Perhaps on Truth we will finally be getting Truth without the need for code in the future. Maybe one day, we will finally be in a place of "what you see" is TRULY, what IS Truth. God willing. No more, and no longer need for deception.