Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 November, 06:51
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Call to Putin…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 November, 09:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🤣🙋‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
12 November, 06:36
Went to the Vatican - What say you?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 November, 09:01
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
Some say Ukraine 💁‍♀️🤔

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
12 November, 06:36
Went to the Vatican - What say you?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 November, 09:04
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
Some say Ukraine 💁‍♀️🤔

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 November, 06:21
Please.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 November, 09:03
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
⭐️🇺🇸

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
12 November, 06:14
😱

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 November, 09:03
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
💥

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 November, 05:55
Yesterday already Putin!
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR,
We got people in a coma over here!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 November, 05:58
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I KNOW!!! 🤣😂🇺🇸

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 November, 05:31
🤗

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 November, 05:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
💃💃🇺🇸

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 March, 04:10
i haven't vetted this one yet - but it's interesting as yesterday i had this thought come to me: when will we see 9/11 intel and who will do it?? and i thought - Putin would be a good one to release some info. we'll see...............

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
08 March, 11:53
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
⭐️⭐️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
08 March, 04:07
I'm betting into safe deposit boxes registered to Clintons...

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
08 March, 11:54
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I say Ukraine...💥

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 March, 04:07
NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME !!!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 March, 03:19
Do it Putin!! From his OWN internet no less.

connie wright @cowri
08 March, 03:11
Putin is setting up his own servers & internet first...let the fun begin...the rats are running

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
07 March, 12:30
everyone needs to see all the horror of what's been going on in America. It's the only way!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 March, 01:49
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Seeing is believing⭐️ I am just not sure everyone could handle it. 🤔

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 March, 12:17
Putin. white. hat.
Do it.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 March, 01:47
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
⭐️⭐️🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
06 March, 09:20
He did???

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 March, 08:58
do it.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 March, 08:51
Let it be done