WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
Trying to make some extra money with my 3d printing, to help with the cost of getting a stone for my wife's grave.

If there's anything anyone would want/need made let me know. I can do it relatively cheap. And since most items are light, shipping is almost always under 4$

Just a couple examples.
03:54 PM - Mar 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
10 March, 01:47
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
https://wingedhalo.gumroad...

They are now found on this page since Etsy is clearly liberal owned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 01:27
Dispensers now in Etsy shop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 01:00
Baby Pepe's now in the Etsy shop.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 March, 12:45
I am so sorry! I cried when I saw her photo! God bless you!

07 March, 12:52
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I cry everyday, at least once. That's how I know she's with me.

07 March, 10:46
I also have an ebay store up. https://www.ebay.com/str/b...

Carey Lou @Careylou
07 March, 10:16
can you post your esty account link?

07 March, 10:39
In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 March, 06:25
i am so sorry fior your loss 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

07 March, 04:40
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Yes I printed the cross and loads of other thigns as well working on a Baby pepe now by request!

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
07 March, 02:13
What are these rabbits for?

07 March, 03:57
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Easter, you put the foil chocolate eggs in the top and they dispense at the bottom

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 March, 01:03
Printed this little guy today.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 March, 02:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
08 March, 10:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
wouldnt let me post article, but heads up.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
07 March, 12:35
PePe yes ill take a couple

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 March, 12:34
What are those? I see the rabbits. What purpose do they serve. Love the idea you've come up with for extra $$. I have so many questions!!

07 March, 07:10
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Chocolate egg dispenser!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 March, 10:29
Make some Pepes. They'll fly out the door. 💙

06 March, 10:33
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I thought about that. Have the perfect color too, will sketch some up and post tomorrow.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
06 March, 11:19
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
That’s the best idea ever!🙏🏽🐸💗

06 March, 07:40
If you donate and would like one of the dispensers or crosses, send me a pm with address. It's the least I can do for your help.

06 March, 07:34
email address is

Maxwell_instrumentsyahoo.com

paypal Maxwell_instrumentsmail.com

The bunnys here are 15 or 2 for 25. There are more on the etsy shop.

Cross is 6.

If there is something you'd like to be made shoot an email.

06 March, 07:16
https://www.givesendgo.com...

If you'd rather just donate, here is the link to her givesendgo.

06 March, 07:14
https://www.etsy.com/shop/...

I will start adding listings to this shop.

06 March, 07:13
I have an etsy but haven't listed these items on it yet. I also can make anything else you can imagine lol.

Corn Pop’s Blonde Leg hair @JoesHairyLegs
06 March, 06:57
do you have a website or place we can donate?

06 March, 07:12
In response Corn Pop’s Blonde Leg hair to his Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 March, 06:00
Please put an email address or website link so people can order.

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
06 March, 05:26
I wanna help .... send me a link to purchase please 🙏🏼✨💕

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 05:24
So sorry about your wife hun, do you have somewhere for us to see or pay or how do we do this?
Also fyi Mike Lindell has started a "My Store" for individuals making or sell online. You might also check that out.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 March, 04:56
I’m so sorry about your wife. The cross is beautiful. Do you have an Etsy page? or price list? I’d love to purchase something.

06 March, 07:19
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 04:47
I am sorry about your wife. That is really cool. What design package does someone design in for a 3D printer?

06 March, 07:20
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I use a variety of programs like 3d builder, meshmixer, tinkercad.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 March, 04:43
Get an etsy page also.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 March, 04:41
Sorry to hear about your wife! 🙏

11:11 Vibe!!!

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
06 March, 04:13
3d printing is fun

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
06 March, 06:54
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
Is that your 3 D printer?