WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
06 March, 03:54
Trying to make some extra money with my 3d printing, to help with the cost of getting a stone for my wife's grave.

If there's anything anyone would want/need made let me know. I can do it relatively cheap. And since most items are light, shipping is almost always under 4$

Just a couple examples.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 March, 02:17
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Those are beautiful Patriot and I am so sorry to hear this about your wife. :( That is so sad to hear and I was literally just thinking about my Mother in Heaven and the cross you posted last is exactly like the one I bought her a long time ago. Did you print that one too? I would definitely be interested in ordering some things from you Patriot! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
Yes I printed the cross and loads of other thigns as well working on a Baby pepe now by request!
04:40 AM - Mar 07, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 March, 04:43
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Awww I love that!! I will DM you for information for purchasing!!