CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
My neighbor just walked by my house and told me his wife died last week of a heart attack. She never had any heart issues her entire life. I asked him if she had gotten the covid shot and he said yes, and the booster also. I asked him if he knew what happened to her, and could the covid shot have had anything to do with it, and he said he did not know, but he wondered. She was 68. He is grieving so badly his mind may not acknowledge what the truth is. I was careful to not say the wrong thing, and to be supportive and understanding. So I will pray for her today, and him. He did say that the doctor could not have cared less, and the hospital did a terrible job. He said that he blames the hospital and the doctor for her death. I agree with him, but I think the covid shot is behind her death also.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Her name is Bea, if you have time for a prayer for her, and her family.
12:01 PM - Feb 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 March, 09:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 March, 09:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
28 February, 07:47
🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 07:48
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
ty

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 February, 07:45
🙏Godspeed Bea! R.I.P.
🙏to the family

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 07:48
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
🙏👊ty, God Bless!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
28 February, 01:42
Prayers!!!!!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:48
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
🙏👊 ty

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
28 February, 01:06
Can't imagine the pain and grief he must be feeling. Crying for this Family and the injustice that all have suffered because of this poisonous shot. I pray Father God for Bea and her Husband and that we are all free from evil once and for all.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:15
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
🙏 Yes, so many have been harmed. TY for your prayer, God Bless you and your family! I agree with everything you said.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 February, 01:02
Heavenly Father please welcome Bea into Your Kingdom and surround her husband with love and support.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏👊❤️ ty

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 February, 12:45
SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR NEIGHBOR CM .... RIP BEA YOU ARE WITH GOD IN HEAVEN AND PRAYERS FOR YOUR HUSBAND. FAMILY. AND FRIENDS MAY THEY SEEK YOUR NAME FATHER GOD FOR COMFORT AND PEACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:17
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
❤️👊🙏 ty for your prayers, God Bless you and your family also

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 February, 12:43
🥲🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:17
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
🙏👊❤️ ty so much

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
28 February, 12:43
love, prayers, and positive, healing vibes sent 🙏🏼❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:18
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
❤️👊🙏 I appreciate it, ty so much

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 February, 12:40
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:18
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
🙏👊❤️ ty for your prayers

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 February, 12:39
Pray for all the victims of crimes against humanity. And pray for peace and comfort for the families and loved ones. 🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:20
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
🙏👊❤️ ty and I pray for the same thing, ty again for your prayer

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
28 February, 12:17
Prayers for Bea and her loved ones. So sorry to hear this.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 February, 12:14
Bless his heart!

Sadly, this is going to happen more & more as the vaxxed succumb to the processes set in motion by the shots.

Folks are going to need a LOT of support.

Prayers up!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
28 February, 12:41
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
My grandfather didn't take thecjab but he's in the hospital for other health issues including his kidneys

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:25
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
❤️👊🙏ty

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 February, 12:13
🙏 up for Bea ✨🕊✨

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 February, 12:11
🙏🙏🙏 Prayers for Bea and her family 🙏🙏🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
28 February, 12:06
So very sad. Prayers for this man and his family. My heart goes out to him.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 07:45
In response Awake Now to her Publication
ty. I had to tell some family a little while ago, and they were shocked. She was not sick, so no one expected it. But they gave her the ventilator treatment.