CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 12:01
My neighbor just walked by my house and told me his wife died last week of a heart attack. She never had any heart issues her entire life. I asked him if she had gotten the covid shot and he said yes, and the booster also. I asked him if he knew what happened to her, and could the covid shot have had anything to do with it, and he said he did not know, but he wondered. She was 68. He is grieving so badly his mind may not acknowledge what the truth is. I was careful to not say the wrong thing, and to be supportive and understanding. So I will pray for her today, and him. He did say that the doctor could not have cared less, and the hospital did a terrible job. He said that he blames the hospital and the doctor for her death. I agree with him, but I think the covid shot is behind her death also.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Her name is Bea, if you have time for a prayer for her, and her family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 February, 07:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ™Godspeed Bea! R.I.P.
πŸ™to the family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it