CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 12:01
My neighbor just walked by my house and told me his wife died last week of a heart attack. She never had any heart issues her entire life. I asked him if she had gotten the covid shot and he said yes, and the booster also. I asked him if he knew what happened to her, and could the covid shot have had anything to do with it, and he said he did not know, but he wondered. She was 68. He is grieving so badly his mind may not acknowledge what the truth is. I was careful to not say the wrong thing, and to be supportive and understanding. So I will pray for her today, and him. He did say that the doctor could not have cared less, and the hospital did a terrible job. He said that he blames the hospital and the doctor for her death. I agree with him, but I think the covid shot is behind her death also.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Her name is Bea, if you have time for a prayer for her, and her family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Bless his heart!

Sadly, this is going to happen more & more as the vaxxed succumb to the processes set in motion by the shots.

Folks are going to need a LOT of support.

Prayers up!
12:14 PM - Feb 28, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:25
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
❤️👊🙏ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
28 February, 12:41
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
My grandfather didn't take thecjab but he's in the hospital for other health issues including his kidneys

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 February, 01:04
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
May God restore your grandfather’s health.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 01:25
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👊 will pray for him also