Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 12:07
Lots of SWIFT talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 February, 02:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thinking about the gold dip youre looking for… odds the DS tries to weaponize comex against china nd russia…?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
My logic behind the gold dip is that the DS will drive the price of gold lower to hurt Russia since they stocked up on Gold reserves.
03:01 PM - Feb 24, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 July, 02:08
The funny thing about that Gold versus toilet paper scenario?….
Gold will ALWAYS be gold and toilet paper will always be FLUSHED.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 July, 02:06
It is down $292 USD since 18 April...
Last time it rebounded heavily. We haven't seen the worst of the dip yet. The banks trying to leverage are J.P. Morgan and they have been buying/surpressing silver since 2008. They will not be able to maintain much longer.
2 pics

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
15 July, 02:03
Gold Dip 👀

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2...

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Chuckld The Don @Chuckld
15 July, 02:13
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
There is usually a buying opp for gold and silver during the summer. I expect to buy some in August.... I'm going to need a 3rd hand.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 02:22
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
hmmm + "pulling out in July"

Rose Parke @rose4546
15 July, 01:58
what do you suggest people do?

William Filer @TahoeBilly
26 February, 11:11
Well a big drop is possible always when pushing sideways so long. I am looking for your final washout, because I TRUST you.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 February, 02:39
IF IT'S TRUE THAT TUNNELS ARE FILLED WITH GOLD AND THAT MANY OF THE DEEP STATE HAVE BEEN HOARDING IT THEN THE PRICE OF IT IS HIGHLY MANIPULATED AND WHEN THE GOLD IS RETURNED THE PRICE WILL DROP SHARPLY AND ON THE OTHER HAND SILVER IS ALWAYS IN SUCH HIGH DEMAND ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEW BATTERIES COMING OUT AND THE PRICES HAVE BEEN KEPT WAY BELOW WHAT THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY BE GOING FOR SO IF ANYTHING I WOULD INVEST INTO SILVER AS I DO.
TRUTH SOCIAL IS ANOTHER ONE TO INVEST INTO AS IT WILL DOMINATE EVERY PLATFORM OUT THERE THE STOCK ID IS "DWAC"

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 February, 02:41
In response James Dean to his Publication
I started buying silver & will continue to do so as long as the price stays fairly low

James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 February, 02:42
In response James Dean to his Publication
THIS IS A VERY REPUTABLE INVESTMENT GROUP AND VERY EASY TO MANAGE.

Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both pick our own free stock 🤝 https://join.robinhood.com...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 February, 06:54
I do believe that Vlad understands the concept of Buy & Hold Sir! 😂👍

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 12:32
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
BUYING MORE!
But I stay with humble Silver,
that precious metal also is down.
😎

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 February, 05:57
Based on the premise-Russia is part of the alliance-this is covered.
Development will be novel.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
25 February, 05:36

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 10:58
Do you think that they sold off some of the gold they had been buying up last yr when gold dipped after we confiscated their ship and a massive amount of their valuables when the big banks started having the Red Flag days?

24 February, 06:59
any connection to ‘(Y) what does it mean to be covered in gold?’

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
24 February, 03:36
Anyone have a good source for purchasing physical gold and silver?

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
24 February, 07:34
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
I would rather pay a little premium for precious metals if they're from a reputable source like JM Bullion. When shit hits the fan, these dealers will act like banks so I would get to know local dealers where you can walk into. People know how to stack but most don't know how to sell. A good local dealer will give you a fair price.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 February, 03:15
Can they even think that straight now VK?
Hurt who ?
Liquid Gold is where its at
No way they can counteract it.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 February, 03:37
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
EXSPENDING AMO! THAT IS THERE LAST! AND FIRST TOOL THEY HAVE USED!
I M O IT WILL B SPENT NEVER 2 RETURN 2 THEM! AGAIN!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 February, 03:15
I think Russia is very well prepared for this step. Putin is great chess player. Russian people is very resilient and I believe ready for this kind of situations. [they] are #Fooked .

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 February, 03:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
buy lo
sell hi

yes. i see the future isnt too bright for them

these people are stupid

vision & patience are not their game

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 03:12
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
I suggest you keep an asset like XRP on a ledger.

24 February, 03:07
exactly where my mind was headed :) i know they keep threatening SWIFT cutoff to russia, but also know that Russia, China, and India have largest gold reserves (govt held and privately) in the world.

thanks for your response!