Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 12:07
Lots of SWIFT talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 February, 02:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thinking about the gold dip youre looking for… odds the DS tries to weaponize comex against china nd russia…?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 03:01
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
My logic behind the gold dip is that the DS will drive the price of gold lower to hurt Russia since they stocked up on Gold reserves.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 February, 02:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
IF IT'S TRUE THAT TUNNELS ARE FILLED WITH GOLD AND THAT MANY OF THE DEEP STATE HAVE BEEN HOARDING IT THEN THE PRICE OF IT IS HIGHLY MANIPULATED AND WHEN THE GOLD IS RETURNED THE PRICE WILL DROP SHARPLY AND ON THE OTHER HAND SILVER IS ALWAYS IN SUCH HIGH DEMAND ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEW BATTERIES COMING OUT AND THE PRICES HAVE BEEN KEPT WAY BELOW WHAT THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY BE GOING FOR SO IF ANYTHING I WOULD INVEST INTO SILVER AS I DO.
TRUTH SOCIAL IS ANOTHER ONE TO INVEST INTO AS IT WILL DOMINATE EVERY PLATFORM OUT THERE THE STOCK ID IS "DWAC"

James Dean @Wait_its_time
THIS IS A VERY REPUTABLE INVESTMENT GROUP AND VERY EASY TO MANAGE.

Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both pick our own free stock 🤝 https://join.robinhood.com...
02:42 PM - Feb 25, 2022
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it