Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 12:07
Lots of SWIFT talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 February, 02:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thinking about the gold dip youre looking for… odds the DS tries to weaponize comex against china nd russia…?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 03:01
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
My logic behind the gold dip is that the DS will drive the price of gold lower to hurt Russia since they stocked up on Gold reserves.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
15 July, 02:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Gold Dip 👀

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2...

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Chuckld The Don @Chuckld
There is usually a buying opp for gold and silver during the summer. I expect to buy some in August.... I'm going to need a 3rd hand.
02:13 PM - Jul 15, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chuckld in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chuckld The Don, click on at the bottom under it