Kim Runner @kimrunner
If you have a Waitlist # for TRUTH Social, it may go up but it won't go down. Once it stops, it will stay at that number until you get access.

Once you have access you will receive an email & alert on your phone. You can log in & set up/update your acct- although, your username is already set up for you!
10:03 PM - Feb 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
24 February, 04:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I signed up from my laptop a couple of months ago when they first started the sign-up process and have not received an e-mail or anything. Tried to submit again today and keep getting 405 errors. Any thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
24 February, 10:00
I applied when they first started accepting applications. Haven't heard anything since. Tried again today and get a 405 error.🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
23 February, 10:29
thanks Kim

thanks Kim

thanks Kim

thanks Kim

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
23 February, 10:26
Thanks for the info Kim! I initially signed up right away and never got the email confirmation until about an hour ago. That's about 45 hours later for the email confirmation. Ended up signing up with a different email address the following day but I'm like number 17 million. LOL Doc posted recently and confirmed what I was feeling anyway. AU feels more collective+

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
23 February, 10:33
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:53
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
For sure! love it here :)

Ali Beth @Albeth7
23 February, 10:16
ive been waiting 3 days, when i signed up it said 14k now it says 100k. who is the email from incase i missed it? i searched truth social and all i have is my confirmation when i set up the account.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:24
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
the email will come from Truth Social. that same thing happened to me. it's moving quickly though. I would check your spam/junk folder, too!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
23 February, 10:12
😊 Thank you

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
23 February, 10:12
mine went feom 6900 to 19000

Selah 321 @Selah
23 February, 10:07
still cant get the register to allow me to submit... been trying since my pre order showed up.. but patiently keep trying🤪

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 February, 10:24
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
same here, keep getting this after I put n my username

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
23 February, 10:06
Thank you for the information, Kim! It’s very confusing right now. But will be so worth the wait!!

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
23 February, 10:04
Mine is staying put.

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
23 February, 11:53
Looking forward to seeing you there!