Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Sticking with AnonUp. Feels like the right place to be. Will remain my main place to be online.

Some topics we're starting seems to be for this place only, at least for now (religion, bloodlines, history etc.) Feels like a training ground for what is to come and our purpose for the other places.
07:18 PM - Feb 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
22 March, 08:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
same feels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Montana Ford @Montanaford
22 March, 08:04
THE ONLY PLACE TO BE!!!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
22 March, 08:03
my place also

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 March, 08:02
πŸ’―βœ…

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
22 March, 07:52
I'm only active on here until I can get on TS.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 March, 07:50
Anonup and WeGo. That's it for me!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 March, 07:50
Love AU Family and Frenz. Love the Vibes. My only platform. This is home sweet home.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
12 March, 05:25
Staying here this is home
I'm on no other platform

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
12 March, 05:22
The vibe here is so different.

I am on Truth and have only made 2 posts...neither post was liked or re-truthed literally at all - which is weird, usually there is SOMEONE that will repost. It's like no one saw it at all. Just makes me think that maybe some "Truths" are too soon to be out there.

I will stay right here - love this little family.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
22 March, 08:12
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
same

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
22 March, 08:13
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
whats your truth handle. Ill friend you there.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
12 March, 05:05
Yes. I like the energy here.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
12 March, 05:04
I Love A.U Johnny. This Is where anons Come To Share Pure Research.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
12 March, 05:01
AnonUp and Telegram are where I can be 100% myself. But still dropping nuggets on Fakebook, IG & Truth

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 March, 05:06
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Will be on Truth when desktop version available.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 04:53
Staying here as well. Lots more interaction and conversations here.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
02 March, 03:38
Ditto Patriot! 🀝

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
02 March, 02:44
I Visit Other Sites But I Am Very Comfy Here.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
25 February, 12:22
.πŸ’―

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
25 February, 12:11
🎯🎯🎯
Iron sharpens Iron

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 March, 07:52
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I just looked that verse up 10 minutes ago. Good Vibes πŸ™β€

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 February, 12:11
Same here. Like the way you think. :)

Jes King @jes_US
24 February, 11:52
so what are everyone else's opinions on how many social media platforms is too many? at what point do you start feeling disconnected from your live life?
just curious

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
25 February, 12:24
In response Jes King to her Publication
imo its not quantity is how u use your time there. for me check ins and if i find something intersting to share. real life is a lot more fulfilling

Jes King @jes_US
24 February, 11:45
samezyπŸ₯°

arba happihr @arba
24 February, 11:28
Anonup.com
Is the place to be😊
They do not boot you off for posting truths.
Everyone on Anonup "rocks!" πŸ€—
This is the "go to place"
We count on each other ,spread the word😁

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 February, 07:36
AnonUp is where we Hold the Line.
Truth Social is where they learn what the line is.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 07:31
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I am on both and not leaving. Holding the line with my fam.
WWG1WGA
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 March, 08:16
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I noticed on TS no one talks or share’s what they did to children .

God Wins donated @GR2021
23 February, 07:33
AU will be my first go to place when I login in.

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
26 February, 08:28
In response God Wins to her Publication
and its initials are golden!!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
23 February, 07:30
πŸ‘

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 07:27
I agree, Johnny +6 😁. This feels like family/home to me β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 February, 07:26
YEP I WILL STAY ON ANONUP AND GAB AND ADD TRUTH SOCIAL WHEN YOU CAN GET ON IT FROM MY COMPUTER NOT MY PHONE I DON'T DO APPS PERIOD ON MY PHONE NEVER HAVE I SIGNED UP ON TRUTH SOCIAL ON THE FIRST DAY IT RELEASED LAST YEAR SO WHEN I CAN GET ON BY MY COMPUTER I WILL BE THERE TOO

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 February, 07:43
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I'm waiting for the desktop version.

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
23 February, 07:25
:) 😎 HiYa Johnny πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ Mine too :) Twitter has me locked out anyways... Let’s Learn Together πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 February, 07:25
Iron sharpens Iron Brother. 🎯

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 February, 07:23
I agree and everyone is my family. I'm very loyal to family.