Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:03
If you have a Waitlist # for TRUTH Social, it may go up but it won't go down. Once it stops, it will stay at that number until you get access.

Once you have access you will receive an email & alert on your phone. You can log in & set up/update your acct- although, your username is already set up for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ali Beth @Albeth7
23 February, 10:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
ive been waiting 3 days, when i signed up it said 14k now it says 100k. who is the email from incase i missed it? i searched truth social and all i have is my confirmation when i set up the account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
the email will come from Truth Social. that same thing happened to me. it's moving quickly though. I would check your spam/junk folder, too!
10:24 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ali Beth @Albeth7
23 February, 11:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
im so bad with email. i never check it and cant ever find what i need. everyone knows if they need me to call me. arg, hope i find the email!

Ali Beth @Albeth7
25 February, 12:39
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
im on day 5 and still nothing! i dont think theg are going in order…