Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:03
If you have a Waitlist # for TRUTH Social, it may go up but it won't go down. Once it stops, it will stay at that number until you get access.

Once you have access you will receive an email & alert on your phone. You can log in & set up/update your acct- although, your username is already set up for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
Thanks for the info Kim! I initially signed up right away and never got the email confirmation until about an hour ago. That's about 45 hours later for the email confirmation. Ended up signing up with a different email address the following day but I'm like number 17 million. LOL Doc posted recently and confirmed what I was feeling anyway. AU feels more collective+
10:26 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mcnut in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:53
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
For sure! love it here :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
23 February, 10:33
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication