Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I love the people here on AU better than any other platform HANDS DOWN, we feel like a tight knit family unit. I mean, yes we have a few problem children in here that are still experiencing growing pains but there's always buttheads in every family lol! Generally we all take such good care of each other here and I love that about us. This place is special, and truly blessed. 🙏🤍
01:52 PM - Feb 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 February, 10:59
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
So grateful I watched an episode of Santa surfing talking about AU! ♥️ Or I probably would of never found you all
Amazing group of patriots here ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 11:16
In response I am Keri to her Publication
This site is a blessing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 February, 10:00
We have surrounded ourselves with GOOD people😁💖

03 February, 10:03
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Indeed, we've done well! 😊🙏🤍

amy lilley @amylilley
25 February, 11:11
So agreed, very grateful to be here, this place IS special and truly blessed🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️😇😎

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 February, 08:37

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 February, 08:34
S O . T R U E . just love that about AU

23 February, 08:41
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 February, 07:50
Juan stated family is everything.
New family is everything.

23 February, 07:56
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
23 February, 07:18
For sure

God Wins donated @GR2021
22 February, 10:59
AU has been a place of peace and quiet, so unlike toxic twatter. ❤️

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
22 February, 09:39
I’m one of those “problem childs” 🤣🤣🤣

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 February, 07:47

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 February, 07:19
💙👍🙏

22 February, 08:01
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 February, 07:03
Amen sister. 🥰🥰

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 February, 07:00
Love WeGo and Anon up. you will never find better people and patriots!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 February, 06:20
I second that

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 February, 04:49
Agree

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
22 February, 04:21
100%🙏

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 February, 03:58
Serah, I agree with you also. AU has been a very special place of love, peace and positive vibes ~ perfect unity.

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colossians 3:12-14

And I loved Martin's comment on a post from a few weeks ago ❣️

22 February, 04:04
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Amen! I love this verse thank you for sharing it with me Leah! Pahahahahaha YES Martin Nailed It! 🔨

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 February, 04:22
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Agree with you Leah. Close nit family indeed LOve ya Sis.

Martin did give US a boost in moral with that post!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 February, 03:49
Its My Favorite Platform! I Love Our Family!

22 February, 03:55
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

UK# Patriot17 @UKPatriot17
22 February, 03:47
Beautifully put Serah 😍 . The love, energy and vibration I feel from all of you is off the scale. We just have to keep going and know God is guiding us all to a better world. Sending all you love and light. 🙏🙏❤️❤️

22 February, 03:49
In response UK# Patriot17 to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 February, 03:28
It’s home after a long day. I concur. Y’all are amazing. 🙏❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 03:24
This is a very special group of people indeed Serah, You being one of them to the fullest, God has led us all here to share, support, heal, and grow. All is for a reason. God Bless Humanity!!! 🙏🕊️🙏
All My Love. 🙏❤️

22 February, 03:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I completely agree, love ya big bro! 🥰

Whimma Texas @Whimma
22 February, 03:15
Absolutely! this is home 🏡

22 February, 03:26
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Home is where the 🤍 is. 😊

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 February, 03:07
💚🌟💚

American Girl @Americangirl
22 February, 02:35
elevating the fam

22 February, 02:36
In response American Girl to her Publication
All Ways 🙏🤍♾

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 February, 02:29
You are so right!
Lots of friends that we just haven't met in person yet 🥰 😇

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 February, 02:19
Feel save here ! Blessings for you!

22 February, 02:25
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
🤍 Comfort and Mercy ❤

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 February, 02:14
Guys, will you please pray for the child of a friend, poor child has blood cancer... Your prayers will help for sure. 😭

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
22 February, 07:11
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
🙏Father,
Please bless this child with complete healing.
Give the family all the support they need while
going through this firery trial. Please provide
100% of their financial needs & cover all their
medical expenses. Please increase their faith
and use this situation to draw others to you.
In Jesus Name🕊️

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 February, 02:12
au is the only way

22 February, 02:22
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
22 February, 02:12
Thank you! 💛💛💛

22 February, 02:22
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 February, 02:11
Home, Indeed.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
22 February, 10:38
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I can use it on my Android too. Win Win. You all feel like family and have kept me sane during the last 2 years.

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
22 February, 10:51
In response John Q.. to his Publication
KEEP SPEAKING TRUTH, JOHN Q...

IT'S LIKE A LION. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND IT, JUST LET IT LOOSE, IT'LL DEFEND ITSELF