Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 February, 01:52
I love the people here on AU better than any other platform HANDS DOWN, we feel like a tight knit family unit. I mean, yes we have a few problem children in here that are still experiencing growing pains but there's always buttheads in every family lol! Generally we all take such good care of each other here and I love that about us. This place is special, and truly blessed. 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
22 February, 10:51
In response John Q.. to his Publication
KEEP SPEAKING TRUTH, JOHN Q...

IT'S LIKE A LION. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND IT, JUST LET IT LOOSE, IT'LL DEFEND ITSELF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
22 February, 10:38
I can use it on my Android too. Win Win. You all feel like family and have kept me sane during the last 2 years.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
22 February, 10:30
Amen to that!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
22 February, 09:34
This place is home. My go to. My no fear. Love you all! 🙏💕🇺🇸😊🇺🇸💕🙏

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 February, 09:11
Just finished my profile on Truth but came right back here...

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 February, 09:02
I WAS CRAZY WHEN CRAZY WASNT COOL.

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
22 February, 04:14
🥖 🍞 🥖 🍞 🥖 🍞

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 February, 04:05

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 February, 04:02
Couldn’t agree more!

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
22 February, 04:09
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Ditto.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 04:00
Amen to that Brother. No one above another. Love You All.🙏❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 February, 03:59
100 percent

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 February, 03:17
It is indeed.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 02:54

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 February, 03:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
...and then, 211 - Time of Post.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 February, 02:34
I agree....Anonup is like home with my peeps!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 February, 02:21
What is normal anyway? 😋
I don't know how to be that,
I only know how to be me.
Weird is just a side effect of awesome. 😎

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 February, 03:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Its the weird ones that have open minds, imagination and are visionaries for the betterment of ALL...

I have my Weird Credentials, lol

💚🌟💚