MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 February, 12:51
ORIGINAL VIDEO DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST - YouTube

check this out really freaky!!! the bible tells the name look

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 February, 01:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
All I know is what I experienced the very first time I saw Obama on TV. I knew nothing about this man who was hoping to run for POTUS. I was curious about this unknown (to me) man. The news was on and I was preparing dinner. When I heard the reporter say he was going to interview Barack Obama, I walked into my living room to see who this person was and to observe this interview. As soon as the camera focused on Obama I felt a chill run down my spine and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I was shocked at this strong visceral reaction before he even said a word. I knew in that moment there was something very wrong with this person. Is he THE antichrist? I do not know. All I know is that the bible defines an antichrist as an antagonist of Christ, a liar and one who denies Jesus as the Christ and Son of God. We now know that Obama is not a saved Christian and does not believe in Jesus. So by definition he is a person who is anti-christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 03:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
So did I. I had never voted in my life and i went to vote against him. There was something creepy about him as soon as I seen and heard him. I never was in politics....could care less....but HE got my attention and felt pretty creepy about him. WHY didnt more people see it?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 February, 07:29
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I think they did not see it because they did not want to see it. They were overcome with the hype of "the first black president" that the MSM pushed 24/7.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
good point..yep...first black potus...disgusting man.
07:54 PM - Feb 20, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it