MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
ORIGINAL VIDEO DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST - YouTube

check this out really freaky!!! the bible tells the name look

12:51 PM - Feb 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 February, 04:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I truly dislike giving that monster any credit whatsoever ... but I did hear Juan say that he was a CIA project (could be a vril).
Regardless, if it were as simple as just to end him - that would be a bonus ... I can't rest until he is publicly denounced.
Yes his vibration was so unsettling, not to mention how he attracted flies and rats while on camera, very creepy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 February, 03:46
Amazing!! But, isnt he dead now?? The antichrist, however, DOES survive a fatal head wound, and the whole world will see it🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
20 February, 03:11
I remember being completely unable to listen to his voice. The sound of his voice made me uncomfortable and uneasy. Truth be told, I felt something was not right with this person and it troubled me. For me, it was his voice.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 February, 03:12
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
that is his frequency. his vibration.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
20 February, 03:25
EUGENICS is very REAL. Barry looks like Akhenaten...old Egyptian 'god'. NAZI CIA put a Vril Creature into his Head while He was president. THEY made up his Biography.
Juan O Savin- 2.18. 2022
To say it would be Obama puppeteering Biden
misunderstands that Obama himself was a captured operation.
Obama was a creation of CIA.
His identity is not what you think it is.
His parents are not who you think they are.
He was born at the Peace Arch Hospital.
Who birthed him?
He wasn’t born on August 4th.I

He DID ALL THE HORRIBLE EVIL THINGS...AND HE DID LOOK LIKE REINCARNATED AKHENATEN. HE is DEAD NOW and THEY have More Clones

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
20 February, 05:08
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
WOW. His evil pals, "they" knew the scripture and "they" had Barry change his name. Convincing video. BO Evil none the less.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 February, 03:03
He is among the top three who fit the description of the antichrist. But he and the others do believe in Jesus, they just hate Him and want to take all of God's people into Hell with them. Obama is an evil man who tortures, rapes and sacrifices innocent babies and children and he delights in it. No doubt at all that if he is not the antichrist, he certainly is the evil spawn of Satan.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 February, 01:54
All I know is what I experienced the very first time I saw Obama on TV. I knew nothing about this man who was hoping to run for POTUS. I was curious about this unknown (to me) man. The news was on and I was preparing dinner. When I heard the reporter say he was going to interview Barack Obama, I walked into my living room to see who this person was and to observe this interview. As soon as the camera focused on Obama I felt a chill run down my spine and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I was shocked at this strong visceral reaction before he even said a word. I knew in that moment there was something very wrong with this person. Is he THE antichrist? I do not know. All I know is that the bible defines an antichrist as an antagonist of Christ, a liar and one who denies Jesus as the Christ and Son of God. We now know that Obama is not a saved Christian and does not believe in Jesus. So by definition he is a person who is anti-christ.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 03:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
So did I. I had never voted in my life and i went to vote against him. There was something creepy about him as soon as I seen and heard him. I never was in politics....could care less....but HE got my attention and felt pretty creepy about him. WHY didnt more people see it?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 01:37
There is absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind it is HE who is of the depths of evil, called by name and confirmed RIGHT HERE!

Nice find Matthew...Praise the Lord I feel vindicated and humbled at the same time!😇 ThanQ for posting this very important message!

The Lord spoke to me in 2004 during this creature's DNC address.... "Behold, I have shown you here, who wishes the devastation of my people" I actually got chills right then and there.
I remember thinking, this man is not of God, but of Sin and evil wrapped in a bow..and when I heard people say "Look, he is our knight in shining armor on his white horse coming to lead our country" I just about fell over...

Praise the Lord🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 February, 02:05
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I had a similar reaction, see my post above. A cold chill down my spine the first time I saw BO.

Rose May @Rose926
20 February, 01:14
Wow!!!!