MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 February, 12:51
ORIGINAL VIDEO DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST - YouTube

check this out really freaky!!! the bible tells the name look

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
All I know is what I experienced the very first time I saw Obama on TV. I knew nothing about this man who was hoping to run for POTUS. I was curious about this unknown (to me) man. The news was on and I was preparing dinner. When I heard the reporter say he was going to interview Barack Obama, I walked into my living room to see who this person was and to observe this interview. As soon as the camera focused on Obama I felt a chill run down my spine and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I was shocked at this strong visceral reaction before he even said a word. I knew in that moment there was something very wrong with this person. Is he THE antichrist? I do not know. All I know is that the bible defines an antichrist as an antagonist of Christ, a liar and one who denies Jesus as the Christ and Son of God. We now know that Obama is not a saved Christian and does not believe in Jesus. So by definition he is a person who is anti-christ.
01:54 PM - Feb 20, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 03:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
So did I. I had never voted in my life and i went to vote against him. There was something creepy about him as soon as I seen and heard him. I never was in politics....could care less....but HE got my attention and felt pretty creepy about him. WHY didnt more people see it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 February, 07:29
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I think they did not see it because they did not want to see it. They were overcome with the hype of "the first black president" that the MSM pushed 24/7.