Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 February, 06:45
Did President Kennedy know there was a planned time for his assassination and he sent in a clone for the movie ? Did he spend the rest of his life with his Son and the Q military creating the most brilliant plan in all the world to take down the Cabal ? Did John Fitzgerald Kennedy Junior find evidence Hillary Clintons’s suicide team put a bomb in his plane to murder him? I think it will be the greatest story ever told,I know one thing for sure without a doubt GOD WINS .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
Excuse me? You don't know history? This is 2022. JFK was assassinated Nov 22 1963 . I remember, I was 10 years old in 5th grade. It will be 60 years ago on Nov 22 2023.
07:25 PM - Feb 19, 2022
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarLaw144 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 February, 07:32
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
I’m sorry Marc the more we research and the more we study everything we have been told is a lie. I am trying to post what I think is the truth to wake up people so they won’t be so shocked when everything is revealed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
19 February, 07:37
You were using something from 2013. And yes it is ALL BS. LOL
BUT JFK only died last year (2021) and the day a double or clone was killed for world consumption was 11/22/63 . The next year we saw the Beatles on Ed Sullivan, black and white TV on Sunday night 2/9/1964

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 February, 08:25
You are corrwct Julie. 😎👍