Julie Casey @Trump2023
Did President Kennedy know there was a planned time for his assassination and he sent in a clone for the movie ? Did he spend the rest of his life with his Son and the Q military creating the most brilliant plan in all the world to take down the Cabal ? Did John Fitzgerald Kennedy Junior find evidence Hillary Clintons’s suicide team put a bomb in his plane to murder him? I think it will be the greatest story ever told,I know one thing for sure without a doubt GOD WINS .
06:45 PM - Feb 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
20 February, 07:10
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I'd like to think it was a clone shot that day &Pres. JFK has lived a long, happy, healthy life.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 February, 06:59
This truth I dont think we will ever find out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
20 February, 08:54
= = = > < >

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 February, 08:47

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 February, 08:24
You could say that! 😎👍

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 February, 04:14
i would think that The Kennedy's had Top security info... Being the President and all! seems dumb if all that was for naught!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 February, 07:36

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
19 February, 09:00
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
In 1999, JFK JR was considering running for a New York Senate Seat in 2000. So was Hillary Clinton. He "died" that year and Hillary went on to win the seat. With so many suspicious deaths surrounding the Clintons, an attempted murder here is not far-fetched. Neither is Witness Protection Program.

anon one @Gamma50
20 February, 04:24
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I believe his sister-in-law was on the plane. Why would they allow an innocent party to also have to "die?"

wht 2.0 @wht
19 February, 07:31
I wondering how legit this 'wanted poster' is, who actually put it out and how it squares w/ Trump's father being an influential member of the John Birch Society?

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
19 February, 07:25
Excuse me? You don't know history? This is 2022. JFK was assassinated Nov 22 1963 . I remember, I was 10 years old in 5th grade. It will be 60 years ago on Nov 22 2023.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 February, 07:32
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
I’m sorry Marc the more we research and the more we study everything we have been told is a lie. I am trying to post what I think is the truth to wake up people so they won’t be so shocked when everything is revealed.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 February, 07:24
I always thought that there should have been a lot more blood.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
19 February, 07:20
Greatest story ever told is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.....but this would be a close 2nd.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
19 February, 07:19
Perfect Post

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 February, 07:00
I heard that.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
19 February, 06:56
??? why would a conservative right wing organization do that?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 February, 07:14
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
We know Bush Sr. was in Dallas the day of the “assassination” Bush Jr. was President when he murdered our family on 911. The roots of the deep state run deep they Despise the light of God. President John F Kennedy was the light that America was following for Hope and Inspiration.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
19 February, 06:56
YES to all the above.