Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 January, 12:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Donny TheProphet @DonnyTheProphet
nice video!!!
i was one of those in the threads back then asking questions to VK! lol
there was some heavy $h!t (to digest at the time) in those threads so i screen shot a few of them...
i have some of those screen shots...from back then...some of the tweets in video are of the same thread that i have screen shots!!! lol

the only difference is that the VK in video has tactical gear and the screen shots i took back then it was just a face VK's original profile pic of VK's assumed likeness...

so i think whoever put this video together took the video screen shots after VK change his profile pic to tactical gear...i took my screen shots at the time he posted them...
i will post my screen shots below...
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿
09:29 PM - Feb 15, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 February, 09:28
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
I took the screenshots & made the video. Some of them i took in the moment & others I had done an advanced twitter search & grabbed after he changed his prof pic.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 February, 12:57
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
nice ... love the video good job putting it together its an awesome video!

✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿