Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 December, 11:48
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Love me some VK...very grateful to him with his wisdom and guidance

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
22 November, 12:38
Thanks so much for saving all these and the remind on some and some I did not catch. Big help.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 November, 02:53
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
💗🙏🏻 Happy to help!!! 😘❤️‍🔥🙌🏻

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
17 November, 01:04
God led me here to AU, I know that. Prayers answered. There is Light and Love and Truth here and I was so in need. VK has and continues to guide us to stay united as one family; as patriots. Forever grateful.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 August, 07:57
Very nicely put together...thank you

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
10 August, 10:43
❤️.... the one post that made me sad was "This account will disappear in 2023" 😥

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 August, 01:32
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
twitter will be gone by 2023

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 August, 03:24
We’re all very grateful for you @vincentkennedy !

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 December, 11:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Love AU, USComms brought me here from WEGO. love u 2 Doq!

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 December, 11:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
. 🧡

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 August, 01:53

10 August, 10:21
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
💓🙏🏻🤗

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 April, 11:03
Superb Work!

30 April, 05:11
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
27 April, 07:58
Someone was mentioning Time4U , this was his last post on AU 😉❤️

10 August, 07:36
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
It was going to his AU profile to find his comment asking me if he could post my video on twitter that helped me find my original post again so I could bookmark it! 😄 I miss Time, he hasn’t been around here as much as we wish!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 April, 10:31
Great work 💞

26 April, 11:16
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 March, 09:53
Thank you 🙏for making this Video!!🇺🇸❤️

You are amazing!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 March, 09:53
Every single time I see these tweets/Posts from @vincentkennedy , I get so excited! I feel so much HOPE, PEACE & LOVE in my heart that I want EVERYONE to know all that we do and feel the same (everyone, even most Libs 😬)!
🙏🇺🇸❤️. Thanks VK!!

What can a plain Jane (that is my name btw 😂), like me do to help spread this HOPE “The Best is Yet to Come”?!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 10:58
Thats beautiful Sister
very well made
=D

19 March, 11:00
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you sistar!!! 💓🤜🏻🤛🏻🙏🏻🤗🙌🏻❤️‍🔥

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
15 February, 09:29
nice video!!!
i was one of those in the threads back then asking questions to VK! lol
there was some heavy $h!t (to digest at the time) in those threads so i screen shot a few of them...
i have some of those screen shots...from back then...some of the tweets in video are of the same thread that i have screen shots!!! lol

the only difference is that the VK in video has tactical gear and the screen shots i took back then it was just a face VK's original profile pic of VK's assumed likeness...

so i think whoever put this video together took the video screen shots after VK change his profile pic to tactical gear...i took my screen shots at the time he posted them...
i will post my screen shots below...
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

16 February, 09:28
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
I took the screenshots & made the video. Some of them i took in the moment & others I had done an advanced twitter search & grabbed after he changed his prof pic.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
08 February, 11:19

08 February, 12:22
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
💓

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 08:41

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
10 January, 12:27
If you think you can drag this out another year without civil war, wrong. And it will not be NERSARA "like" it will be NESARA / GESARA.
so much disinformation, some to distract us, some to distract them, I'm guessing this is to make them think they have more time.
www.straussforhouse.com

Law & Physics @physics171
08 January, 08:46

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
05 January, 10:08
Okay I remember the mention of Betelgeuse, but never put together it's Orion's shoulder. For the last week, that star has been visibly RED to me when the other stars are not. Anyone else?

05 January, 10:50
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
I’ve noticed that too. It’s getting closer to super nova time!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 March, 01:37
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 January, 09:11
https://youtu.be/zbZerDWKb...

Sirius doG comms?

🤯 4 pics & awesome short video to explain!

This made me think of Jetson White’s video on YouTube.
Are President Trump & Space Force Guardians of the Galaxy bringing the ascension stars to us to help bring Humanity home?

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 January, 09:59
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
3 pics

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
05 January, 08:17
This is gold LHA
Thanks for sharing.

05 January, 09:30
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
My pleasure! Nice to see you Kelly!!! 😄

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
05 January, 12:54
when the illusion of free will breaks down we shall truly be free
god’s children all with plans to be better to each other

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
05 January, 12:13
Hey! great video! Are you on Twitter? Is it posted there for sharing?
Thanks!
#KeepWinning

05 January, 12:20
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Thanks Time!! I posted that video on every account I opened after each suspension but all 8 are suspended & its gone, GONE! :(

Feel free to share it there! 😄

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 January, 12:04
TRUE FREEDOM IS ABILITY TO SPEAK YOUR PIECE, WHATEVER BOOMER IT IS...

AUDIENCE WILL LATER DECIDE IF YOU NAILED IT OR NOT😁😁😁

BEST CZECH POLICE JOKE IS, THAT YOU HAVE GRANTED BY CZECH CONSTITUTION FREEDOM OF SPEECH... BUT NOT FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH 😂😂😂

"LEPŠÍ BÝT ZA IDIOTA, NEŽ PROMLUVIT
A POTVRDIT"... OLD COMMIES PARADIGM SHIFT😁😁😁

NO MORE MASTER & SLAVES

https://youtu.be/158aKdnWr...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 January, 11:41
light . omgosssssh this so awesome your good girl wow it was like reading Q posts . 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🙏🏼🇺🇸 #TheBestIsYetToCome

05 January, 12:07
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
I had the easy job, compiling. VK is the brains!
☺️ Love you Anne!!!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
05 January, 07:36
Is it ok if I post this video on Twitter?

05 January, 11:10
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Of course! 😄

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 January, 03:49
1:13

Thats not Betelgeuse, thats the Orion Nebula.

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
05 January, 03:09
frig, fook, crap

but ok

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 03:06
Great collaboration!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 02:56

ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
05 January, 09:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Get ready! Remember, fear not says the Lord!

ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
05 January, 09:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Get ready! Remember, fear not says the Lord!