TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
HE EXCITES ME LIKE NO OTHER.... BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THIS MAN AND HIS VIDEOS.... HAD SHARED IT A FEW MONTHS BACK. DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH ACCESS YOU HAVE TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE------> YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE OLD BULLSHIT AGAIN! NIGEL COOPER IS BRRRRILLIANT!!🤩🤩😍😇😇😎🤗🙏🙏🙏 https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SCIENTIST USES MAGNETS TO CHALLENGE EINSTEIN, NEWTON AND MOST OF KNOWN PHYSICS - YouTube

This is the moment former Royal Navy scientist Nigel Cooper challenges Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, and most of known physics with two small magnets.Pl...

09:49 PM - Feb 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 June, 10:57
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
https://www.eesystem.com/w...

Interesting info on scalar waves / here's a portion of the report

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 June, 10:10
I also sent this to @TheMac - the comments listed on the video totally ridicule NCooper's presentation. I am a novice and would not be able to "mathematically judge" this info.

I do like NC's premise of magnetic energy, which has not been utilized effectively in our world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
07 July, 08:41
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🌹

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
09 February, 11:18
@themac 😎

09 February, 11:20
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
🤩👊🙌💗

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
09 February, 11:06
Thanks for sharing! What they've kept from us , free energy, could have changed the world! No hunger, cold, or suffering. I opened the link earlier but didn't have time to watch it then I lost who had shared this, then you just came across my feed. Thank you! This is amazing. I don't know why more people aren't so angry at learning this.

09 February, 11:16
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
For real! They STOLE the lives of mankind.... hard to handle the fury that rises within..... but we know they'll feel the pain of every life they've destroyed.... Love NC!!😍🙏

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
09 February, 10:12
Damn this is a good watch, thanks.

Astounding just how much we're learning on magnetism and electromagnetism.

09 February, 11:20
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
Free Energy exists... and, apparently, easy.... spinning aluminum within the magnetic field to build ionization... then Voila!... cancer is gone! The manipulation of magnets for infinite energy..... goosebumps!!!!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
09 February, 10:00
Our understanding of the "physical" world has been carefully crafted and managed. Much like our understanding of history. It is a new day with all truths waiting behind the door. Are you brave enough to open it? If you are, you may step into a different timeline and become the metaphysical being that you are.

09 February, 10:08
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I believe that God has a plan for us... and at the perfect time... for him... not for us... God will bring us into it. We were given very simple instructions... those commandments. I believe that our pineal gland needs to be decalcified... and not just by doing this less and doing that more.... the frequencies that the satanists have been using as the working ones on earth have been harming us, our sun has been blocked with all of the chemical fog between us, our water has been poisoned with deuterium and flouride and so on. When all those things get dismantled one by one.... our pineal glands Will begin to operate... and we will automatically become what we were created to be. We wouldn't need to do anything to become it...🙏💗

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
09 February, 09:58
He is brilliant, amazing, clearly they are trying to shut him up ...

09 February, 10:00
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
I hope he is safe... he is ex Royal Navy.... that's scary to imagine. He had made those videos in the past as well... and they confiscated it. It basically turns everything upside down.... it's all coming out now... which is super exciting. I hope we all live to enjoy what we have been fighting for!🙏💗

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 February, 09:54
Ha, I told my Math teacher this in 9th grade and got laughed at! It figures!!!

09 February, 10:09
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
You were ahead of your time!😎😇🙏