TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 February, 09:49
HE EXCITES ME LIKE NO OTHER.... BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THIS MAN AND HIS VIDEOS.... HAD SHARED IT A FEW MONTHS BACK. DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH ACCESS YOU HAVE TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE------> YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE OLD BULLSHIT AGAIN! NIGEL COOPER IS BRRRRILLIANT!!🤩🤩😍😇😇😎🤗🙏🙏🙏 https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SCIENTIST USES MAGNETS TO CHALLENGE EINSTEIN, NEWTON AND MOST OF KNOWN PHYSICS - YouTube

This is the moment former Royal Navy scientist Nigel Cooper challenges Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, and most of known physics with two small magnets.Pl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 February, 09:54
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Ha, I told my Math teacher this in 9th grade and got laughed at! It figures!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 February, 10:14
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
We were discussing perpetual motion and he gave us an assignment and I said one day I would solve it with magnets, and I had an idea, no idea where that was put, but to think how many kids were talked out of things to help solve the worlds problems, or even stolen from kids! Not any more though, this is going to be awesome this 5D!!!