TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 February, 09:49
HE EXCITES ME LIKE NO OTHER.... BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THIS MAN AND HIS VIDEOS.... HAD SHARED IT A FEW MONTHS BACK. DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH ACCESS YOU HAVE TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE------> YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE OLD BULLSHIT AGAIN! NIGEL COOPER IS BRRRRILLIANT!!🤩🤩😍😇😇😎🤗🙏🙏🙏 https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SCIENTIST USES MAGNETS TO CHALLENGE EINSTEIN, NEWTON AND MOST OF KNOWN PHYSICS - YouTube

This is the moment former Royal Navy scientist Nigel Cooper challenges Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, and most of known physics with two small magnets.Pl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
09 February, 11:06
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Thanks for sharing! What they've kept from us , free energy, could have changed the world! No hunger, cold, or suffering. I opened the link earlier but didn't have time to watch it then I lost who had shared this, then you just came across my feed. Thank you! This is amazing. I don't know why more people aren't so angry at learning this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For real! They STOLE the lives of mankind.... hard to handle the fury that rises within..... but we know they'll feel the pain of every life they've destroyed.... Love NC!!😍🙏
11:16 PM - Feb 09, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
09 February, 11:20
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I would love to see this free energy come out in full force in my lifetime. I only have about 30 years left so I hope they get started right away. This would Free so many people. Thanks for sharing! Love back from Mo.!

09 February, 11:23
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I think it'll be here sooner than we ever imagined.... I hope we live through whatever the cabal is up to with their 5G and other attempts against us 🤬