TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 February, 09:49
HE EXCITES ME LIKE NO OTHER.... BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THIS MAN AND HIS VIDEOS.... HAD SHARED IT A FEW MONTHS BACK. DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH ACCESS YOU HAVE TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE------> YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE OLD BULLSHIT AGAIN! NIGEL COOPER IS BRRRRILLIANT!!🤩🤩😍😇😇😎🤗🙏🙏🙏 https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SCIENTIST USES MAGNETS TO CHALLENGE EINSTEIN, NEWTON AND MOST OF KNOWN PHYSICS - YouTube

This is the moment former Royal Navy scientist Nigel Cooper challenges Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, and most of known physics with two small magnets.Pl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 June, 10:10
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I also sent this to @TheMac - the comments listed on the video totally ridicule NCooper's presentation. I am a novice and would not be able to "mathematically judge" this info.

I do like NC's premise of magnetic energy, which has not been utilized effectively in our world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 July, 10:07
In response The Mac to his Publication
sweetness - thx