Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 February, 09:04
Latest FB ploy to push their narrative - you can't sleep someone pushing their bullshit for 30 days any more - or at least this is what I am seeing.

They ban me for 30, but I cannot sleep their mind controlled sheep from appearing on MY feed...

Bastards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
I have been on six or seven thirty day bans, then I save new memes, and pound that site again. I see frogs taking over, brings me peace the truth is getting out even if I am banned, like sands along the sea shore is the truth getting out. GLORIOUS to behold.
09:06 AM - Feb 06, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 February, 09:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Unfortunately, the sheep I am connected to, have made zero progress, no matter how much I post, whether meme or science, first hand experience or those of others, they refuse to budge one iota.

I can only assume, the folk attracted to me as 'friends', are intractable, and I will have to await the big reveal to see them flip... but, I suspect, every last one of them will scream 'CGI', 'FAKE!!!' when it does go down, and at some point, for my own peace of mind, I will have to cut ties with them... which will be sad for me. as I have known them all for decades - one my whole life.

But, I am different now, so, I will attract different people - or, I may just remain a hermit, there is peace in that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 February, 09:23
Similar situation for myself. Major rift with many family members and friends that have no sign of ever healing. I have always been a loner but always got along with all folks I encountered. Now my circle is my wife and the dogs. I just hope this whole reveal thing happens in my lifetime so we have a chance to square things away.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 February, 09:29
I know your pain. I walked out of a family dinner last night when discussing the election. My sister STILL things Pedo Joe received 81 million votes. People didn't vote for Joe, they votes against Trump. 😂 I just can't anymore.