Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 February, 09:04
Latest FB ploy to push their narrative - you can't sleep someone pushing their bullshit for 30 days any more - or at least this is what I am seeing.

They ban me for 30, but I cannot sleep their mind controlled sheep from appearing on MY feed...

Bastards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 February, 09:06
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I have been on six or seven thirty day bans, then I save new memes, and pound that site again. I see frogs taking over, brings me peace the truth is getting out even if I am banned, like sands along the sea shore is the truth getting out. GLORIOUS to behold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Unfortunately, the sheep I am connected to, have made zero progress, no matter how much I post, whether meme or science, first hand experience or those of others, they refuse to budge one iota.

I can only assume, the folk attracted to me as 'friends', are intractable, and I will have to await the big reveal to see them flip... but, I suspect, every last one of them will scream 'CGI', 'FAKE!!!' when it does go down, and at some point, for my own peace of mind, I will have to cut ties with them... which will be sad for me. as I have known them all for decades - one my whole life.

But, I am different now, so, I will attract different people - or, I may just remain a hermit, there is peace in that.
09:18 AM - Feb 06, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 February, 09:29
I know your pain. I walked out of a family dinner last night when discussing the election. My sister STILL things Pedo Joe received 81 million votes. People didn't vote for Joe, they votes against Trump. 😂 I just can't anymore.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 February, 09:32
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Yes, this is all very divisive.

I imagine the Civil War was very similar, a population, famies, divided by propaganda that half believe and half know is bs...

We soldier on, because we care, they do, because they fear.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 February, 09:23
Similar situation for myself. Major rift with many family members and friends that have no sign of ever healing. I have always been a loner but always got along with all folks I encountered. Now my circle is my wife and the dogs. I just hope this whole reveal thing happens in my lifetime so we have a chance to square things away.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 February, 09:29
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I hear you.

Me and hubs, the horse, cats and chickens...

We are the observers, on the periphery, watching.

We see what those in the thick of it cannot, their proximity prevents them from seeing the whole picture...

So, they think we are dotty, because it is unthinkable to them that life is more than the little pieces they see of it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 February, 09:20
Just remember when you plant a seed, you don't see the growth til it sprouts, never underestimate the power of a seed, couple with prayer, couple with GOD loves you and your family and friends.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 February, 09:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I do remind myself of this fact. A mind seed can take root, and with the right stimulous grow.

I think this is all that really keeps me banging away at this... otherwise I would have thrown up my hands and just told them all to f off which is my usual response to the kinds of behaviour I have been fed since 2016.

Guess I'm stubborn.